55🌸.

Song - Moral of the Story by Ashe and Niall Horan.

Some mistakes get made
That's alright, that's okay
You can think that you're in love
When you're really just in pain
Some mistakes get made
That's alright, that's okay
In the end it's better for me
That's the moral of the story babe...

Luke moved and I saw Calvin walking up to us. I thought he was at home.

When he came closer to us, the expression on his face hardened as he recognized Luke. " Oh, it's the bodyguard ."

Luke didn't look so pleased to see him either. " Yeah. It's me. Got any problems with that?"

" Okay, guys break it up. Luke was just about to leave. Right Luke?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

He smoothed the collars of his blazer. " See you some other time, Miss Durson."

" I was just going out to get some root beer from grocery store when I decided to stop by and check on you girls." Calvin said after Luke had left. "What are you doing outside?"

" I felt like vomiting so I came outside and then I got attacked by some maniac . Remind me never to come to a club again."

" You got attacked? Where's the guy?!" He looked angry all of a sudden. He looked around, probably searching the parking lot for the man.

" Calvin calm down , Luke showed up just in time and beat the guy up so he's gone ."

He grunted. " At least your bodyguard did something right this time."

" Last time was a mistake." I said, gradually starting to feel light headed.

" I know, I know." He replied . " So you're probably going back inside right?"

I shook my head. " No. I think I'm gonna leave but I have to go back and tell Tess I'm going home. Maybe she'll want to go home too."

" Alright, wait here. I'll go in an ask her. You look like you're going to puke any minute." He grimaced.

" That's because I am." I replied , feeling a little bit nauseous. Why this torture? Just come out already.

" Alright, Wait here. I'll go in and tell her." Without giving me a chance to reply, he walked into the building .

I waited for a few minutes and he still hadn't come out. It was already getting chilly outside because of the cool night breeze. I was about to call Tess and see if she had spoken to Calvin when he appeared in front of me .

" I spoke to Tess but she said she wasn't ready to leave yet ."

" Oh  ." I simply replied . Tess did seem like she was really enjoying herself in there so I didn't want to disturb her .

" Yeah . Her friends said they would bring her home ."

" I guess we should go then. I'm sure they already think I'm some sort of party pooper ."

" Nah , I  told her you were tired and you felt like going home so I'm sure she understands."

" It's good you didn't tell her that I was attacked. I don't want her to worry about me ." I said as I ran my hands up and down my shoulders to keep myself warm .

" Are you cold ? I could give you my jacket ." Calvin said as he removed his leather jacket and placed it on my shoulders before I could give him a reply .

" Thanks ." I told him as I let out some cold air from my mouth .

" Let's go home ." He said as he took my hand and led me to his car .