39🌸.

Song- Let you let me down by Donna Missal.

That the worst part is that I let you into my heart
So you can build me up to break me
Oh the worst part is I that let you let me down
I let you let me, let me, let me down
Down, down
I let you let me, let me, let me down
Down, down
I let you let me, let me, let me...

Emma's POV

I sat at the corner of the bed and buried my head in my hands. Logan and Jake's banter was starting a headache at the back of my skull. Seeing Logan standing at the door  made my heart almost pound out of my chest and then it started to hurt the more . Maybe it was because I expected him to come looking for me. I knew he would but I didn't want him to. I was trying to get far away from him. I didn't even bother thinking of how he knew the hotel I was in or my room . He was Logan Ross after all. He had his ways and his connections.

I was desperate trying to grow a thick skin and resist his charms even though I knew it wouldn't be possible. If he continued showing up like this then I don't even know if I'll be able to focus on starting a new life without him. Maybe I don't even want to. I love him. I still love him but he fucked up . Not once or twice but over and over again.

That's why I had to tell him to leave. It took a lot of courage for me to do that but I just had to . I had to save whatever self respect and dignity I had left. I was trying to move forward with my life since he had decided not to be part of my life and Skylar's life . I would do this alone. There are so many single mothers out there. They're strong and they're independent. That's what I was hoping to be. A strong independent mother who would give my baby all the love and care in the world because every child deserves to have a good parent or parents.

Logan chose every single thing over me and now I was choosing my baby over him. That's what good parents do. Frankly I was just tired of our endless and pointless fights. I was tired of going round in circles with Logan, hoping to one day come to a stop. I was tired of hoping that he would change even he had expressly said it to me himself that he can't change. Well everyone can change if they won't to . Logan just doesn't want to change.

Another reason why I was shocked to see Logan was the fact that Jake was inside the room. I knew that if Logan saw him, he would get mad and throw a tantrum and I was right. He did. He started with his allegations against Orange Inc again and Jake only made things worse by asking Logan what he would do if me and him were together. It's like he wanted a fight to happen between him and Logan . From the look on Logan's face, he was just a step away from throwing a punch at Jake. That's why I had to stand between them . They were like two walls , waiting to collide with each other. I was too fragile to separate a fight if it happened and a fight happening between Logan and Jake would have just been too much drama. It would definitely bring a lot of attention to the hotel room and inevitably to me. That was the last thing I wanted right now.

The fact that Logan actually thought I was cheating on him with Jake hurt me though. It's like he just keeps on saying more things to break me. How could he not trust me after how long we've been together ? If anyone's character has been questionable in our relationship then it was his. But when I think Logan can't get any worse , he says or does something to prove me wrong.

After all my desperate pleas for Logan to leave. He finally agreed. I saw the look in his eyes. He felt hurt that I was asking him to leave instead of Jake. I didn't care. I just wanted him to go away . Just looking at him brought back the memories of me sitting down in the godsons waiting for him to show up but he never did. He disappointed me and now he's here begging me to come back home because he knows I will. I love him so much and that's why I didn't leave sooner. But I couldn't let the love I have for him destroy me. All the time I was with Logan, I was loosing my self. I needed to find myself back.