10⚠️(Steamy Scene Alert)

Song- Pillow talk by Zayn Malik.

I'm seeing the pain, seeing the pleasure
Nobody but you, 'body but me
'Body but us, bodies together
I love to hold you close, tonight and always
I love to wake up next to you
I love to hold you close, tonight and always
I love to wake up next to you...

~~

The door bell rang and as usual, Shelly got the door. I came out of the kitchen where I had been talking with Mum and Dad. It was kind of a good bye conversation with them. That's right. I was going back to New York today.

I walked out of the kitchen and Logan who was talking with Shelly looked up at me and the smile that was already on his face widened. I can imagine how happy he is that I was finally coming back with him. Well truth be told, I feel happy too. New York was always my dream city  and no matter what has happened, it will always be.

He kissed me on my cheek. " Are you ready?"

I nodded. " Yes. I'll just take my stuff to your car."

" Oh no worries, Wallace will help you get your stuff."

" Wallace is here?!" I asked surprisingly . It's been a few weeks since I saw him and I missed him.

Before Logan could give an answer, the front door opened and Wallace walked in.

" Hello Emma. I'll be taking your stuff to the car."

" Oh they're just over there." I pointed to my suitcases that were in the living room. " You know what? Let me help you with them."

" It's fine Emma, I've got this." He replied with a smile as he took two of my suitcases in his hands. How could he even do a that? I nearly rolled down this stairs this morning, trying to get them down .

" Logan." Dad said as he and mum cane out of the kitchen.

" Hello Mr and Mrs Durson." Logan extended his hands to give them a hand shake but Dad pulled him in for a hug instead.

"I know my daughter is a strong girl but take care of her ,will you?"Dad asked as he patted Logan in the back.

"I'm pretty sure I can take care of myself , Dad." I pointed out.

" I know baby. I trust you can." Dad replied as he embraced me in his arms next. Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy that I'm going back to New York but it feels like I didn't even get to spend enough time with my Dad since he's been out of the hospital. Oh well, I trust that he'll be fine. I know he will.

" Oh come here darling." Mum stretches out her hands to me dramatically and I hugged her. " This feels like the first time you were leaving."

To be honest? It really did feel like I was leaving Minnesota all over again. Only this time I was going back better than I was and stronger. They say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger right?

Shelly hugged me next. " Bye sis, I'll miss you ."

" I'll miss you too . Shelly." I stroked her wavy blonde hair. " And I know you won't stay out of my room so I won't even ask."

" You got that right." She chuckled.

I waved my parents goodbye one last time before Logan and I walked to the black SUV waiting outside.

" Hey Logan. Don't forget . Okay?" Shelly yelled from the door.

My brows creased as I turned to Logan with " What is she talking about."