46🌸.

Song- Consequences by Camilla Cabello.

Dirty tissues, trust issues
Glasses on the sink, they didn't fix you
Lonely pillows in a strangers bed
Little voices in my head
Secret keeping, stop the bleeding
Lost a little weight because I wasn't eating
All the songs that I can't listen to, to tell the truth...

~~

Logan's POV

I had imagined it for weeks. I had imagined how today would be. Emma would come for Avery's party and see how much she loved and missed the kids and she would decide to stay.
Maybe I overestimated her love for them or maybe I had too much high hopes. Which ever one it was, what mattered was my plan was failing miserably. Every time I try to apologize to Emma and begging her to come back, I just end up saying something stupid that makes her want to leave even more.

She didn't even want to be anywhere near me today. I could feel it from the very moment she walked into the mansion and I complimented her dress. She ignored my compliment completely and asked about Avery instead.

I didn't make a mistake by having Emma plan Avery's birthday party though. She did a very great job with my mansion and courtyard. I know that she worked with Sylvia, the event planner I hired but all of this were her ideas. Sylvia only helped her execute them . Emma was just all round amazing . There was literarily nothing she wasn't great at. That's why I was pissed that my ingenious plan to keep her by my side was failing.

God, she looked so fucking beautiful today in every single dress that she wore. When Sylvia announced Avery's arrival to the party and Emma was walking down the stairs with her, I could feel my heart thumping harder and my mouth becoming dry. My Avery was a beauty. The most beautiful little girl in the whole word but Emma, she was gorgeous. I would prefer the term goddess because she looked like a Greek one. All the time she was coming down the stairs , I asked myself how I managed to get someone like her, go after her then lose her again.

My desperation to get her back grew the more that it physically hurt at the pit of my stomach. Then I started to feel jealousy . If the news that Emma and I weren't together anymore got out, I was sure there would be men everywhere ready to try their luck with her especially that nit wit Jake. My jaw clenched as I remembered the way he was with her at the hotel room like he owned her. That fucking bastard. What annoys me the most is not even the fact that he and his father were trying to steal from me, it was the fact that he was trying to steal my girl. My girl.

I didn't even care about the guests coming over to talk to me or tell me how their kids were having the time of their lives. Most of them also congratulated me on the Emma's  pregnancy like this was some baby shower . Once again I regretted agreeing to do that interview with Susan. It all felt like set up to me. I wished I stopped Emm from doing it too. Maybe the fact that she was pregnant would still be a hidden by now and we would have been able to handle everything in secret.

I couldn't help staring at Emma all through the party. Whether she was attending to a little child or dancing with Avery , it didn't matter what she was doing but she was radiating with beauty . I just couldn't hold it back any longer. I had to steal her from Avery to dance with her. I saw the way her eyes roamed my face. She wanted to give in but she ended up refusing me. The way she keeps saying no to be is still very shocking for me. It's something I could never get used to.

I felt guilty when she helped me cover up when when my parents asked about her pregnancy. Not only that she played along like we were still in a relationship. I knew it was hard for her to do that . I knew she wasn't the least happy about the fact that she lied to them. I didn't even know why she did it. Oh that's right, she did it for me. Right there I looked into her eyes and a saw that she still loved me. She had been trying to hide it and sometimes I almost believed her but I knew it was a facade. She was trying so heart not to let me break down her walls it was a little too late for that because her walls were already cracked. I promised myself I would get in no matter what.