Late Posts Again (2)🌸.

Hey guys!
Kiara here.

I'm so sorry but this is not an update. I've really tried fitting in time to write here but I just don't have time. My school is so annoying! And I'm so scared for my exams😭 Please pray for me guys! It's starting soon.

Once I'm done, it's back to this story. As I said, the very interesting and intriguing parts are yet to come. I hope you guys will stay with me till the end.

P.s I'm thinking of writing Tess's story next and maybe a story on each of Logan's kids. I'm sure you guys will want to see Alex's story the most.

I also have other books I'm working on so stay tuned.

Thank you for all the love, patience and support. My first book wouldn't have gotten to 3 million reads without you guys. Keep the love coming !

Here's a little exercise of you guys are interested!

1) To keep the interactions up, comment your predictions on what you think will happen in the end of 'Always His' .

2) Who do you think the Villain is ?

3) Should Logan die ?😂

4) Should Emma move on to someone else or forgive Logan?

5) Do you think Logan will ever change ?

6) What would be your reaction if the person you least suspected in the book turns out to be the villain ?

7) Are you guys ready for Maddie to come back ?

8) Do you want a story about Tess?

9) Do you think Emma will ever want to get pregnant again?

10) Describe these characters with one word .

- Logan
- Emma
- Maddie
- Tess
- Alex
- Jason
- Avery
- Calvin/ Troy
- Rachael
- Lisa
- Ryan
- Jake
- Shelly

11) Write what you feel about my first book ' His Nanny' and this sequel ' Always His' You can write more about the characters too if you want .

12) Leave your song suggestions here .

Remember that rude comments will be deleted and the writer of the rude comment would be muted . Thanks for your co operation.

I hope you enjoyed the exercise .

Leave your general comments and VOTE!!!

P.s Remember to follow me on instagram @kiara_dee.

I love you guys so much❤️

Xoxo Kiara ❤️❤️