53🌸.

Song - Everyone Changes by Kodaline .

They say that the hardest thing to do is say goodbye
This is the hardest thing
We tried to stitch it up and now I wonder why
Why is this happening to me?...

I wondered why Lisa was here at this hospital. She may have heard about Logan's accident just like I did too. Why should it even bother me? She was probably here to see him just like I was. It shouldn't be my business.

I was already outside the hospital terrace but there was a nagging feeling I had telling me to go back and see what Lisa was doing. So I turned around and went back into the hospital. I stayed at a corner of the lobby and watched her talk to the nurse at the counter . It seemed like the nurse didn't allow her to see Logan so she sneaked into the patients ward.

I followed her behind till I got to the door of Logan's room. She was already inside the room by the time I got there so I stood outside the door and looked at what was going on inside through the translucent window on the door. The doctor I met when I was here before wasn't in the room anymore.

Lisa was sitting on the chair next to Logan and she took his hand. Just seeing her sitting there and touching him made me angry and I remembered our encounter on Avery's birthday ...Why did she have to show up everywhere? I'm sure she's happy now. She finally got what she wanted. Logan and I are over.

Is that why she came here? Are they together now? But Logan told me that she was the one trying to get him back. Wait...why do I even care?

My breathing stopped when I saw Logan's hand move and he slowly opened his eyes. He's awake.

Oh my God . He's awake!

The relief and happiness I felt was second to none. A tear dropped from my eyes and I wiped it off quickly. At least he's okay. He looked surprised to see Lisa in his room then he told her something I didn't hear.

Why are you still here? You should be gone by now.

I heard some voices coming from the far end of the hallway. It sounded like Christina's voice and maybe a Doctor. She sounded like she was crying.

Oh Crud.

There was no doubt they were going to see me . I looked around the hallway and there was no where to hide . I spun around and the only thing that came to my mind was entering the room behind me so I did.

I walked in on a nurse trying to give a middle aged man an injection. They both looked at me weirdly because I barged into the room.

" Uh, I'm sorry guys." I smiled nervously.

" Sorry, who are you?" The nurse asked with a confused expression on her face.

" I'm the person who's about to leave right now." I replied as I looked through the window in the door and saw the doctor and Christina enter Logan's room.

" I don't think you're supposed to be here . I'm calling security." The nurse said as she reached out for a phone on the desk.

I turned back to the nurse and the man who were still glaring at me .

" So sorry guys. I think I got the wrong room. I'm leaving now." I told them as I scurried out of the room and speed walked out of the hospital.

Phew! That was a close one.

Logan's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and the brightness of the room hit me almost immediately. As soon as I was in consciousness, the pain hit me like a rock to my head .