22🌸.

Song - Love by Lana Del Rey.

You get ready, you get all dressed up
To go nowhere in particular
Back to work or the coffee shop
Doesn't matter 'cause it's enough
To be young and in love

Emma's POV

Emma please, promise me you'll be here when I get back .

That's all it took for him to get me to stay. In all honesty, I didn't even want to leave but I had to. I didn't know what else to do. Logan doesn't want my baby so he doesn't want me either regardless of what he says. I don't know how else to beg him to change his mind about the baby. I don't know how else to beg him to see a therapist. I don't know how else to beg him to try to get over Amy. He's still in love with her and I saw it today . He's still in love with her and he has broken my heart in the process because the image of him sleeping on that couch with her picture in his hands will never leave my memory. I wanted to leave , not because I don't love him any more but because I do and he keeps breaking me.

I sent my duffel bag back upstairs and came down to carry on with  the day's activities. I didn't want the kids to know I was leaving . That was the whole idea of leaving early this morning before they woke up but the universe had other plans.

After the kids had eaten breakfast , I helped Greta do the dishes then I left Avery to watch one of her favourite shows on Disney Junior .!I went to sit by the pool and dipped my legs inside the water. I was thinking of too many things at once. One of the things was how I was supposed to be meeting Jake today . I guess that's one of the things that won't be happening today either. I quickly pulled out my phone and texted him that I wouldn't be able to see him today .

At one point in my life it seemed like I finally knew where I was headed . My parents knew about my job, they met Logan , I was suddenly some kind of superstar because of that video Shelly made...I would get a corporate job in a few months . I thought everything was going well until this baby ... this baby ruined everything. I don't want to blame it because it's not at fault here. I'm just confused and hurt. I'm just heartbroken that this whole incident showed Logan's true colour s. I'm sad because I'm scared that I'm already too in love with Logan to leave him even when he's rejecting our baby.

The sound of my cellphone ringing broke into my thoughts. I checked the caller I.D and it was my Maddie calling. I swiped the screen to answer to the call.

" Hey Girl, I got your text . I'm on my way to work now but you can stop buy. I told the police guard at the apartment that you were coming."

" I don't think I'll stop by anymore . I just ... something happened so I wanted to come to your place but never mind ." I couldn't control the way my voice was shaking .

" Emma, are you okay ? You sound like you're about to cry ."

I didn't want to have to start explain everything to Maddie right now . The plan was to tell her what was going on at her place but since that wasn't possible any more, I would have to leave it till later. " I'm fine it's just that something came up so I can't make it today . Maybe I'll stop but within the week. We have a lot to talk about ."

" Alright then but are you sure you're okay ?"

" Don't worry about me ." I told her . " You on the other hand will get in so much trouble if the cops get you driving and calling me ."

She chuckled . " Well I'm using my Ross- pods so jokes on them ."

" How do you have Ross-pods already ? I don't even have one ."