47🌸.

Song - Lose you to love me by Selena Gomez.

You promised the world and I fell for it
I put you first and you adored it
Set fires to my forest
And you let it burn
Sang off key in my chorus
'Cause it wasn't yours
I saw the signs and I ignored it
Rose colored glasses all distorted
Set fire to my purpose
And I let it burn
You got off on the hurtin'
When it wasn't yours, yeah...

~~

Pitch Black.

" She's waking up." I heard a low voice say through my consciousness.

I opened my eyes slowly . The first thing that reflected in them was a white light on the ceiling threatening to blind me. I wanted my eye back close them back but it was too late. I felt a warm hand link their fingers through mine .

I saw the figures of three people whispering to each other but I couldn't make out what they were saying .

I groaned as I closed my eyes and opened them again. The ache pounding at the back of my head hit me hard like a hammer.

" Emma, you're awake." I looked up and saw Tess's puffy face. She looked like she had been crying . I still didn't know where I was. The last thing I remember was...pain, excruciating pain and blood . I saw blood too....Where was I?

My blurry vision was staring to clear up and I saw Christina and Henry standing over me with pitiful looks in their eyes.

" Oh, I'm so glad you finally woke up, darling ." Christina said with relief laced in her voice as she clapped her hands together under her chin.

" What's going on ?" I asked with a hoarse voice and still feeling very dazed. " I hope my baby is okay?"
They all looked at each other skeptically like there was a secret they knew of and I didn't.

" Emma, You um..you passed out." Tess finally replied . I felt there was something she wasn't telling me.

I stared at my surroundings. I was in a very spacious room. The walls were creamy white and there was a large tv opposite my the bed I was lying on. There was a table beside me with flowers and a card on it  . An IV was connected to my left hand and it hurt so bad. I was in a hospital.

I was still confused though. " I don't understand. I passed out and I was brought to a hospital?"

They all looked at each other again with the same look of hesitation in their eyes. All off a sudden , it all started coming back to me slowly. The red thong...Lisa...Logan...the video, he was cheating...they were dating. The headache I was feeling increased considerably as I felt my head and groaned in pain.

" What is wrong dear?" Henry asked.

" My head...it hurts." I replied slowly feeling my forehead with my palm.

" Here, take these. The doctor said you might experience a head ache when you wake up." Tess said  as she handed me an aspirin pill and a glass of water.

" Thanks ." I replied as I threw the pill in my mouth and swallowed it with the water. I hated pills so much. They're just so bitter. I preferred taking injections to pills any day.

There was a disturbing thought couldn't get out of my mind though . I hope nothing happened to my baby. And where was Logan? I knew I was supposed to even care if he was here or not but I was just wondering .

" Logan  has been here with you since yesterday. He refused to leave your sight but we managed to persuade him to go home and get a little rest at least." Christina informed me as if she read my mind.