48🌸.

Song - When I was your man by Bruno Mars.

My pride, my ego, my needs, and my selfish ways
Caused a good strong woman like you to walk out my life
Now I never, never get to clean up the mess I made, oh
And it haunts me every time I close my eyes...

~~

Logan's POV

I stood outside and watched in despair as the car Emma was in moved farther and farther away. We made eye contact briefly but  she looked away quickly . She didn't even want to look at me . Was that how badly she didn't want to see me anymore?

I pushed my way through the reporters that were gathered around me and asking me annoying questions. How the fuck do they always show up when you don't want them to?

I walked back into the hospital and saw my mother in the lobby coming towards me. She was shocked at the way I sprinted out of the room and after Emma even when she had warned me not to follow her .

" She's gone ,Mom. She's gone ." I told her agitatedly as I raked my hands through my hair , wanting to pull it out. I felt angry , frustrated, exasperated, hopeless.

" Oh dear." She said anxiously. " Logan just calm down please."

" Calm down? I can't fucking calm down! Emma is gone to God knows where. She never wants to see me again." The words left a bitter taste in my mouth .

I knew I shouldn't be yelling at her. She wasn't the cause of my problems. It was me. It was all me. No , it was Lisa's fault too but it was my mistake for not telling Emma that Lisa was back. I should have told her immediately I found out Lisa was the imposter but  I didn't and now she had fucking ruined everything. Well I had a huge part to play in this too.

My heart broke in tiny pieces as I watched  Emma cry when she saw the video and the lipstick stains on my face. I felt offended that she thought I would actually cheat on her even if Lisa's fake evidence would make anyone think the same. My head hit in realIzation as I discovered that this is what she wanted. She did everything she could to get me back and when she saw it wasn't working, she went for Emma. This was her plan all along. She really kicked it up a knotch as she said she would by destroying what was left of my relationship with Emma. When the paramedics came, I saw her sneaking away like the sly fox that she is. She had done her damage and she was running away. Well she better keep running because I was done playing Mr nice guy with her.

" Fuck!" I yelled frustratedly as I turned around to leave .

" Where are you going?" Mom called after me. Her voice cracked and I could tell she was about to cry.

" I don't know!" I replied without looking back. If I look back then I'll remember that I'm making one more person miserable because of me.

The reporters were still there throwing more questions at me. Cameras were flashing in my eyes and it only made me more frustrated.

" Leave me the fuck alone!" I yelled at them as I walked fast into my Lamborghini in the parking lot. As I drove to no where in particular the words Emma said to me kept repeating in my head like a broken record.

" Well it's too late for that don't you think?I had a miscarriage ." I cried . " She died because of all the stress I was going through because of you! You !" ..." Are you happy now? This is what you wanted right? You can go ahead and fucking celebrate now because congrats, the baby died."

She was wrong . I wasn't happy that the baby died. When the doctor told me she had a miscarriage, I felt indifferent at first . I couldn't really process my feelings towards the news. It felt like I was in a haze for a about a minute before I slowly started to dawn on me that the word miscarriage meant that the baby wasn't inside Emma anymore . It was...gone. That is when it  turned into sadness.