3🌸.

Song- Rock Bottom by Hailee Steinfeld and DNCE

Oh, we're on the right side of rock bottom
And I hope that we keep falling
We're on the good side of bad karma
'Cause we keep on coming back for more
We're on the right side of rock bottom
Into you, I just keep crawling
You're the best kind of bad something
'Cause we keep on coming back for more

~~

The next day, I was closing up shop when I saw an SUV pull up in the driveway. Of course it was Logan because it had become normal for him to come and pick me up after work and it was useless trying to decline him.

I grabbed my coat and walked outside. Mark who was also leaving at the same time gave Logan a slight nod before walking in the opposite direction. I still felt so bad about what happened yesterday but in my defense there was nothing I could actually do and it was better Mark knew that.

" Hello Princess," Logan said as he enveloped me in his arms. I can't believe I forgot how good he smells. I just wanted to remain there engulfed in his cologne forever. " let's go." He said as he finally released me and led me to the SUV and I got in.

All through the ride , I had been thinking of what my mum told me yesterday. The bank said we had two weeks to pay our debts . There was a high chance of us loosing the house and then what would happen? Would we have to leave in the streets? or move from motel to motel because with the money that we rarely had paying for hotel bills wouldn't be so feasible so it would have to be something cheaper. But apart from all that we would be loosing our home. The very house Mum and Dad got married in and raised Shelly and I . How could we give it up so easily? Mum said that we obviously can't tell dad about this so we have to look for a way to raise money so that we can save the house.

" What's wrong?" I heard Logan's voice breaking into my thoughts. " You have a frown on your face."

I didn't even realize my brows where in a crease. I tried to smile just so that I could pretend that everything was fine. No need to bother Logan with my problems. " I'm fine. I was just...thinking ."

" What were you thinking  about?" He asked as he took a U turn into a street with fancy looking condos that all looked the same with perfectly trimmed lawns and grasses.

" Random stuff ." I lied then I turned my face to the window so that he wouldn't tell so quickly that I was lying.

" Hmm." Logan said but he didn't probe me any further. Thank fully.

Logan parked in the driveway of one of the houses. Somehow it reminded me of the neighborhood Maddie lived in when we were kids. Of course Logan would choose the best and classiest neighborhood to get a house. He came round and opened the door for me.

" I thought we would go to a diner as usual." I said as I got down from the SUV. Frankly I'm scared of being alone with Logan because I don't know how much longer I can stop myself from wanting him.

" Well I thought it would be a better idea for you to see where I lived." He replied as he took my hand and led me into the condo then he  took out his silver keys from his pocket and opened the glass doors .