56🌸.

Song - Happy by Pharrell Williams .

Huh, because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do...

Monday came by very fast .

An electrifying charge of thrill and excitement filled not only me but the air around me as I walked into the glass double doors of Gray Interprises. It was 7:55 . Yes, I was five seconds early. Not only did I feel great , I also looked great if I do say so myself.

Tess basically set my alarm for me and by five thirty on the dot , she woke me up even though the alarm was already blaring through the room . After taking my shower , I sat down and Tess performed magic with my hair . That's why right now , my hair is in loose curls and pinned at the back with hair clips.

I was dressed in the black dress that had been steamed and ironed two days ago , just waiting for me to wear it . Within the space of two days, I could even hear it calling my name . I was that excited. I matched the dress it with my black suedes stilettos . If there was anything I enjoyed dressing up for , it was a cor

After Tess filled in my brows, applied some blush and pink lipstick on my lips , I looked my self in the mirror and I had to admit that I looked good . No, I looked really good . It was my first time going for an interview since the first time I walked into Ross Mobile . I needed to make a good first impression and what better way to do so than to dress to impress? For the first time in a long my confidence was soaring high . Something in me sparked today and I prayed that this spark would remain for a long time .

Of course I had to do my research before coming for the interview today

Of course I had to do my research before coming for the interview today . I needed to be prepared and well learned about who I was going to be working for . Gray Interprises was owned by Charles Gray. He was the seventh descendant of the Gray family. The Grays were known for their involvement mostly in politics but Charles broke the chain and started his own business when he was just 19 years old .

Gray Enterprises was famous for importing and exporting anything that could be imported and exported , ranging from basic goods like clothing, jewelry and beauty products to the bigger stuff like machine parts , cars, natural resources like gold , diamonds and they even ventured into agriculture two years ago by importing and exporting meat , seafood , rice and other beverages. He was basically the import and export god of the country. Presently, Mr Gray was 65 years old and still hadn't retired as the C.E.O . For some reason I was happy he wasn't a young CEO . I have had enough of those .

Many other webpages added the fact that Mr Gray had a very strained relationship with his son , Killian Gray. Even though the gossip surrounding their feud was enjoyable to read , I had to remind myself that their family issues were none of my business.