52🌸.

Song - Camouflage by Selena by Gomez.

I got so much shit to say
But I can't help feeling like I'm camouflage
Fortress around my heart
You were mine just yesterday
Now I have no idea who you are
It's like you camouflage...

~~

Anonymous POV

The boss looked infuriated . If looks could kill , I would have been long dead by now .

" A car accident ? Really?!" The boss yelled . " You wanted to kill him ?!"

" Not kill him , maybe maim him ." I answered . This was a lie . He deserved worse . He deserved to die for what he did to me but I showed him mercy.

" That was not the plan . It wasn't supposed to go like this . We only needed a minor injury to get him distracted for a while ." The boss stated angrily .
" You put him in a hospital . Are you crazy ?"

" I'm sorry , boss." I replied but deep down I knew that I wasn't sorry at all. This feeling , it was satisfying. Watching the news and seeing the paramedics put Logan on a stroller and take him away. It was very satisfying.

The boss took a drag from the cigarettes down glanced at something behind me before focusing on me . " You better be because if something happens to him , you'll live to regret it ."

" I'm sorry." I simply said .

" Next time you work according to the plan .In the end , we all want to get what we deserve but that can't happen if you don't follow the rules strictly."

" Yes boss."

" Good . Now get out !"

Emma's POV

My heart began to palpitate as I stared at the tv screen in horror. Even Marion knew something was wrong because he stopped barking. This can't be real . No. I'm not seeing the screen clearly. I stood up and cleaned my eyes with my palms . Maybe it would make me see something different . But it didn't . The name was still written boldly on the screen.

New in: CEO of Ross Mobile and Business Mogul , Logan Ross suffers ghastly accident .

My eyes were glued to the screen as I watched policemen, fire fighters and even paramedics move around the scene but Logan was nowhere to be seen. Logan's car was crashed into a street light. The reporter went forward to say that Logan had been moved to a hospital which she didn't know the location of.

Oh God, is he dead?

She didn't confirm Logan being dead but from the severity of the dentures on his car, I knew that he had to be at least badly injured or maybe even... No...he can't be dead.

I gasped at the thought of Logan actually dying. I didn't want him to die. He can't die. Yes he hurt me. I loved him and he hurt me but I never wished him death? Was this karma paying him back on my behalf? I didn't ask karma to do anything for me. I just wanted him to stay out of my life not die.

Okay, get a grip, they didn't say anything about him dying.

But he could be dead...

But he's not...

You don't know that...

" Oh God." I gasped as tears welled up in my eyes. What about his kids? Alex? Jason? Avery?  If something happens to Logan, what would they do? How would they cope? They lost their mother and now they might lose their Dad. They would be so devastated. God this can't be happening.