11🌸.

Song- Know your worth by Khalid.

You don't know your worth
All the things I know that you deserve
Say it's not real if it doesn't hurt
Find someone you know will put you first
Find someone who loves you at your worst...

Logan and I were on our way to the airport to pick up the kids. He turned to me with one hand still on the steering wheel then he took my hand and kissed the back of my palm . It's been pure bliss with him since we came back. He returned to work almost immediately but other than that we've been doing nothing but showing each other how much we love each other and that includes fancy dates and making love aka hot, hot sex.

" Is it wierd that I feel a little nervous?" He asked with his eyes focused on the road.

" No. In fact I would be surprised if you weren't feeling nervous."  I replied. I was feeling very anxious myself and I'm not even related to the kids.

" Do you think they would be happy to see me?" I could see the worried look on his face.

" Of course . You're their Dad and they love you no matter what." I answered sincerely.

" Do you think Alex..."

" Alex loves you Logan. Sure she may be acting difficult now but she loves you and you're a great father."

" It's nice that you think so highly of me." He said in self-mockery.

I placed my hand on his. " I mean it, Logan . Your kids are lucky to have you as their Dad."

He looked at me briefly before turning back to face the road but in that short moment, I saw the emotion in his eyes. " Thank you, Emma. It means so much that you think that."

We arrived at the airport few minutes later and Logan parked at the short term parking lot. We waited outside at the curb with the card Logan had which had the words. " The Ross's" written boldly on it . We didn't want to go inside so that people wouldn't recognize Logan and I ( apparently I'm some sort of celebrity now) and start asking for pictures or autographs. We were also trying to avoid the press but of course we knew that there was a hundred percent chance that at least one news reporter was still lurking around.

Daphne had informed Logan earlier that she wouldn't be able to bring the kids back herself because she had an important press conference to be at. Logan agreed but with the condition that she would send the them off with a lot of security. Knowing how Logan could be really overprotective sometimes I knew he wouldn't joke with the security of his kids. It wasn't long before we saw a bunch of body guards walking towards us with the kids in front of them.

One of the guards was pushing Avery in her stroller and the moment she saw us she yelled . " Daddy!" catching the attention of not only Jason and Alex but other people in the airport. It felt so good to hear her tiny , bubbly voice again. I helped her out of the stroller while Logan scooped her up and filled her face with kisses .

" I missed you daddy," she said as she clutched his face with her small hands.

" I missed you too, princess." Logan replied as he kissed her forehead.

I took a deep breath before facing Jason and Alex." Hey guys. I hope the flight wasn't too stressful ?"

" Not really . Aunt Daphne had us fly in this really cool private jet." Jason replied .