Chapter 1 ~ At School

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to this new book I have started writing! I hope you guys are going to enjoy it! If you haven't come across me and my books before welcome! I hope you decide to stick around and come along this journey with me! If you haven't already, if you would like to, you can go and check out my other book which is called 'BabyGirl' which is a Ddlg story like this one with the same character names but different personalities and storyline! Both books do not connect with each other, they are completely different. There is also my other book you can check out if you want to called 'Back to Diapers' which is currently off my profile for some reason, but I have contacted Wattpad and they are sorting it out so when its back up go check it out if u would like to! That's enough ranting from me and time to begin 'My Daddy!' Letttttts go!

I walked down the school corridor to my locker that was on the end. I took my rusted key out of my pocked and slid it into the lock and turned it, causing the door to open sharply. I started taking my books out as I had History, Chemistry then Art. I got my pencil case and my art books as well as my chemistry textbook and history exercise book. I then closed the locked door and locked it with one hand and saw lots of people hurrying to their first lesson. I joined the pack of people and tried to find my way to C5.

I opened the door to C5 and there were lots of people, slouched on the desk, on their chairs or standing around. The teacher was not there so I guessed they would be just coming. I made my way through the crowd of people to a desk far at the back of the room. I slid down into the chair and got my book out for history and pencil case. Some people had done the same, but most were sitting on tables of standing around chatting and laughing. It was just a normal school classroom in my opinion.

I looked over and saw there was a guy that looked about the same age as me with people making a circle around him. They were all laughing and looking at him and he was chuckling himself. He looked like he was the popular guy. He turned around a bit and I saw his face and he looked really nice and kind. He was chuckling and talking to all the people in the class.

He then spun round a bit and made eye contact with me. His smile vanished in a second before his face turned to a shocked face, like her had just seen someone he has not seen for years. I gave him a small faint quick smile before looking down and pretending I was reading my book. I saw in the corner of my eye that he was still staring at me and I heard faint voices like what are you staring at? I just reached down pretending I dropped something, and when I looked up, he had looked down, but he seemed less happy. I started panicking as he might have thought I was such a freak being new and being ugly.

Just at that moment the teacher walked right in. He smiled at us before placing his books down on his table.

"Hello class, can we find our way to our seats please?" He said. "My name is Mr Landon for those of you who are new." Everyone made their way to their seats and sat down and awaited Mr Landons instructions.

"Welcome to all the new students that have joined us today, I hope you will all be happy here and ready to learn! Today we will be learning about World War 1, so can anyone tell me what year World War 1 started?" He asked.

I didnt really know the answer so I just quietly sat at the back and hoped he wouldnt be one of those teachers who would just randomly pick on people.

Nobody put their hand up, so Mr Landon scouted the class for someone to pick. I was praying from the bottom of my heart he would not pick me.

"Lets see, oh you there at the back whats your name?" Mr Landon asked. My heart missed a beat and adrenaline was filling my heart.

"Ali Snow." I worriedly said.

"Hello, Ali can you tell me what year World War 1 started?" He asked. I just wanted a hurricane to kill me at this moment. Everyone was looking at me and I did not know the answer. I did not want to be that one person who is known for being dumb as soon as they join, but there was no way out! I started panicking. I then happened to look over at the popular boy who was the table in front of me to the left and I heard him whisper very quietly 1914.

"1914." I said, crossing my fingers under my desk hoping it was right.

"Correct, well done, World War 1 started in 1914 and it ended in Ali?" He asked again. I looked over to the popular boy and he whispered 1918.

"1918." I said again.

"Yes, thats right, so World War 1" He carried on but I looked at the popular boy and smiled. I mouthed Thank you, and he smiled back. He mouthed your, welcome and he turned round again. I smiled as I heard Mr Landon say open up your notebooks.