Oneshot 68

Cold water drop on my head as the bucket hit my head with a thud as it drop on the ground after.

My classmate's laugh echoed on the small classroom as I just stood on my place still with my cold face but I was already crying on the inside.

I march angrily towards Jungkook whose laughing like a Gorilla on the end of the classroom with his friends.

He stop laughing and gave eme a smirk and I also smirk back before giving him a hard punch on his cheekbone as everyone went quiet after that.

No sound was heard as a tear unknowingly glided down my cheek but others would just thought that it was from the water that was dropped on my head but someone did notice it.

It hurts right?I ask almost stuttering but I hide it with a laugh after as I slam a fist on his desk making a loud sound.

Why are you not answering?He just stared at me with a blank look while I was still smirking.

He facial expression remained but the side of his lips tug upwards which made me chuckle bitterly.

Are you not ashame of the childish things that you keep on doing to me?huh?!Jeon Jungkook answe-I stop talking when he suddenly smack his lips on mine as my eyes enlargen when I felt his lips moving.

Our classmates made noises as I remained frozen on our position until he finally pulled away with a proud smirk on his face.

Is this still a childish doings?

•200+words but nehhh I think I'll just make short scenes from now on or whatever.

•Christmas is coming OMG!And Taehyung's B'day is also coming ahhhh!

-Jeonlys