Oneshot 35

It was the day that I almost end my life when she came and save me from it.

She's an Angel my Angel but I wasn't able to save my Angel.

_

You know if your just going to daydream here right now maybe i should just go.I heard Y/n said and i look at her and gulp stopping her from standing up.

He-ummm sorry.I said and she rolled her eyes and folded her arms on her chest and sat back down.

So what were you about to say?she ask and I cleared my throat first.

I just wanna say that i-ummm.I stopped, getting nervous I wipe the sweats that's forming on my head.

Cursing inside my head.

Yah!I'm giving you my last chance are you going to say it or not?she ask getting more annoyed than ever.

I like you.I said firmly and she look at me shock and i quickly look away.

Nervous on what was she thinking I started to sweat.

Is she going to hate me after this?is she going to accept my confession or worst reject me?i mean its ok though i know I'm used on getting hurt.

I-I'll think about it.She said and stood up and this time I did not stop her or something and i knew it she reject me i knew from the start that she wouldn't like me back.Why did I even confess?I'm so stupid

_

The teacher keep on explaining about the new lesson that she is about to teach us but the thing is I can't really focus on what she's saying my mind was on Y/n.

Jungkook!Mrs.Han said angrily that made me stop daydreaming.

Y-yes Mrs.Han?I ask getting a bit nervous.

If you don't want to fail my class please do listen and stop daydreaming or else I'll give you detention.She said and some students laugh and snickered and I look down in embarrassment.

I'm sorry Mrs.Han.I said standing up and bowed.

And she again continue with the lesson and now I tried to listen but I still keep on thinking about Y/n.

_

Why would he like me?I'm ugly He doesn't deserve me,he deserves someone better.I thought and shake my head.

Hearing my parents arguing on the other room made my head hurt more.

This is my life let me introduce you to my bitch of a mother that I don't even know why my dad married and dad who's a workaholic person who doesn't know that his own wife is cheating on him.

I can't really understand on why God gave me a life like this.I sometimes think that I'm just an accidental pregnancy and that I wasn't meant to live in this world.

I went to my bathroom and look at the mirror and bit my lip stopping myself from punching it as hard as I could.

Lifting up my sleeve I touch the marks and look at the blade I took it and put it near my arm.

It slice my skin and I wince a bit.

"I chose this so deal with it"I thought and continued to make more marks and it bled a lot actually and I clean it away.

I took some sleeping pills and look back at the mirror.

U.G.L.Y

_

Y/n we need to talk about yesterday-I stood up from my seat but he stop me by grabbing my arm.

I wince and tried to take my arm away from his hold.

Let go It hurts!I let out a shout making some of the students attention turn to us.

He let go of my arm with a very worried expression when he saw the tears in my eyes.

I glared at him and walk away and I felt him following.

Can't he just leave me alone?

_

I went to the rooftop with tears in my eyes.

I want him to leave me once but why can't he just do it?

I went on the edge ready to jump.I can't take this anymore, closing my eyes I tried to think of the good times but there's none.

I took a little step and sob, Am I really ending my life now?

No!Y/n you can't do this!I suddenly heard a shout behind me that made me open my eyes and laugh bitterly.

There's nothing to live anymore.I answered and look at the ground below me.

Y/n! I love you!

No one loves me!

#My_class_just_ended

-Jeonlys