Oneshot 95

Y/n.I look up at my father's stern voice and he gave me once again the look I really despise but never said anything about it since my father is really strict and also a very hot headed man I don't even know what mom like about him, maybe his money.

Yes father?I said in my motone voice not really interested on what he's going to say.

I'm marrying you to a young business partner of mine and I want you to obey to this better agree to the marriage with no conflicts.I frown at what he said as I slam my utensils on the table in anger as the others flinch at the noise while father just remained calm.

You have made me do anything I don't want to in my whole 19 years of life and now you'd even decide on whom I'm marrying to?I scoff before I stood up from my seat ready to walk out when my sister held me by my arm.

Just obey him and I heard the guy is handsome.She said which made me rise a brow at her before I yank her hold off me.

Then marry him instead and I already have someone.I left the dining room with no more words as I heard father calling out my name but I didn't stop my steps as I run towards the near forest that is just located behind our house.

Jungkook!I called out for a certain guy as I walk deeper the woods then I heard a growl behind me and when I turn around I saw a familiar huge black wolf.

Jungkook.His name once again left my mouth as I walk closer to him before I knelt down beside him.

I know that your not comfortable on showing me your human form yet but I want you to hear me out right now.A sniff left my mouth after that as I saw Jungkook look at me before he snake his long black tail around me making me feel the warmth of his body.

You might wonder on how I met him well we exactly met in this wood and on that time I got lost after I wonder around only to get lost I almost thought that would be my last day on earth when a wolf suddenly appeared infront of me I thought that he would eat me but instead he sniff me and not long after that we became friends,  and he even let me know his name by writing it on the ground.

I'm getting engage to someone I don't know.Jungkook's breath stiffed as he started to growl which made me instantly hug him as I cried on him letting out every emotion I've been keeping earlier.

I felt the hair all over my body stood up when a strong manly arm wrap around me.

I look up only to see a very handsome man with unique features I was so lost in his eyes that I didn't notice him leaning closer my face not until I felt his lips touch mine then I made a reaction, my eyes widen as his lips move delicately on mine.

The kiss ended as the two of us just stared at each other until I finally notice his bare chest my eyes stared at his abs that's until he push my chin up as my eyes met his dark ones.

Don't look down I'm naked.

•This book is ending today:>just 5 more chaps

-Jeonlys