Oneshot 63

Gun shots was heard everywhere but a girl on the age of 17 just stood on the side as if she's not hearing anything and indeed she doesn't cause she's deaf.

She was the witness on whatever she saw on the war that is happening right now, she tried to run but a certain person made her stop from her steps when she felt like she just saw an actual living angel infront of her.

Someone pointed his gun her way, ready to shoot when he was instantly shoot first in the head and she clearly saw on who saved her, it was the guy with an angelic features.

RUN!She saw him mouthed but she knows in reality that he's screaming.

Her feet stood still on the ground as if she was some statue as the angel like guy continuously shouted to run but she didn't.

-Y/n's POV-

He ran my way and pulled me by my wrist as his grip on me was tight.

He pulled me into an expensive looking car and I didn't hesitate to get in as the guys around was firing on their enemies continuously, not thinking twice.

I stared at the guy beside me and I saw his mouth move but I wasn't able to get on what he said as he was talking so fast.

He wave a hand infront of my face but I caught his hand and gave him a small smile.

I pointed my ear and cross my hands and he instantly understood me and gave me a pat on the head before speeding up the car making me held on my seatbelts tightly like my life depends on it.

The car came into a halt infront of a very nice mansion that every girls would ever wish for.

I tap him on his arm and he glance at me with his brows furrowed that made me blink a bit first before shaking my head at the thoughts I have inside my mind.

Is this your home? I did a sign language and he gave me a nod and left the car right after.

_

The both of us sat on his large soft fluffy sofa in his living room in silence no movements was made by any of the two of us as he was like in deep thoughts while I was just staring at him.

He then stared back at me only to see me already staring at him so I gave him a small smile.

Can you talk? He signed language and I nodded my head a bit hesitant.

But I can't hear it.I used my fingers fastly hoping for him to understand.

Talk then.I saw that escape his mouth and I look away first.

H-hi.I'm sure a sound escape my mouth but I myself can't even hear it, sadly.

Your voice is nice.He sign language which made me blush in return.

Do you have any place to stay?I furrowed my brows at his question thinking of all of the memories I got inside the orphanage but the time has come for me to live outside and be an independent person.

None.I signed language with my head down low.

I felt him put a finger under my chin before lifting it up slowly as our eyes connected with each other.

You can live with me.

•Who's a Samsung user like mehhh?

-Jeonlys