Oneshot 65

I don't wanna close my eyes~I don't wanna fall asleep cause I miss you babe-I miss you too babe.I glared at the person and he just gave me a flirty wink.

I was singing mister.I said and cleared my throat trying to sing another song again when he all of a sudden started to clap his hands like a seal.

Yah!why are you here?I ask getting irritated of his presence.

I'm also going to practice my singing.He wiggle his brows on me and I just exhale loudly.

Have you heard about the singing competition coming?I shake my head suddenly getting an interest at the topic he brought up.

I took a sip on my water jog while he was just staring at me which made me rise one of my brows at him.

Tell me about it.I sat beside him and he move a bit far away from me which made me think that maybe he's shy to be near with a pretty girl like me hehe.

It's by duet a girl and a boy singing together.He explained and I pull him by his arm which made his face coated in red.

Let's join that competition mister.I gave him a smile and he just gave me a nervous one.

J-jeon Jungkook

_

Yah why are you late?He put a hand on his waist with a mad expression and I just gave him a pout.

Got stuck in a traffic jam.I reasoned but his expression remained which made me gulp feeling nervous all of a sudden.

Same reason ey?tell me the truth.He said firmly as his cold eyes stared at my scared ones.

I got into a fight with my dad.I sigh after then I felt him come near me which made me took a step back.

The competition is near so don't be late next time.He whispered near my ear and when I look up I suddenly got the urge to kiss him so I did.

The kiss didn't last long when he pulled away with s smirl on his face.

You like me ey?He said in a teasing tone then I suddenly thought of what that said.

Don't go date anyone cause I already reserve a guy for you to live your life with.

I look away and wipe my lips with the back if my hand and face him again.

I have a fiance.

-Third Person-

This was the day the competition is happening Y/n and Jungkook were nervous as they held hands when they walk infront of the crowd.

Y/n heave out a breathy sigh when she saw the crowd, this was what she always wanted to do, to sing infront of a crowd of people.

Fighting.She heard Jungkook said beaide her and she gave him a small smile.

After Y/n said that she has a fiance Jungkook distant himself from her which sadden her for some reason.

Y/n started to sing the first part in a soft manner as Jungkook stared at her and soon also sang his part.

Both of them sang in harmony as the crowd chant their name in unison as photographers capture their every move.

Her father stood at the end of the crowd as he smile softly while staring at his daughter but he was shock when he saw Jungkook the guy he chosen for his daughter to marry and live for the rest of her life with.

Both of them sang the last part of the song together as their hands were still interlock with each other.

They look into each other eyes and smile.

Jungkook suddenly knelt down infront of her as he slowly pulled out a small white box.

Y/n was in utter shock as she look at Jungkook with teary eyes.

Will you marry me?I know we've known each other not so long ago but I know that your the girl for me, Y/n I'm the guy your father is marrying you with.

Y/n look at ger father who stood at the farthest part of the crowd only to see him nodding his head.

YES!, Jungkook I would marry you!

•If this was me in reality I would be the one who'll propose hehe but only to be rejected after... :<

•This would be the last update this afternoon cause I published all of my drafts already:<

AND LOOK AT THIS!!!!

-Jeonlys