Oneshot 103

The wind grew strong and cold in every minute that had passed but the girl who stood still near the edge of the rooftop was unfazed at this her mind was preoccupied with thoughts about what happened today.Her parents we're fighting as usual about stupid little things they said that fighting between couples are normal and it'll make the bond between them stronger but the fighting happens everyday and she's growing sick of the noises of there voices that she have grown to dislike so much through out the years.They were once a happy family but it all crush down when her mother killed her child that was still to be born and when her father knew about this he was devastated and mad for he have always wished to have a big family but her mom was agaisnt it thinking that it would only mean more money would go to waste.That was 5 years ago and she was surprise that they haven't divorce yet.

Yah what do you think your doing?if you want to commit suicide please don't do it on my favourite place to relax.Her thoughts were cut off at the person who just suddenly appeared without her hearing the door being open by someone.She remained silent not really wanting to deal with some strangers whose assuming that she's going to do such sin.You only live once so why waste it by commiting suicide just because your having a shitty life.

I came here because I escaped from Mrs.Giraffe's detention.She remain frozen on her spot but her ears were listening to everything this guy was saying that she's starting to get annoyed to.And what?Mrs.Giraffe?

So your the silent type huh?She heard a chuckle from the boy behind her and before she could comprehend anything her body twirl around and face the guy who has been talking to her or more like talking to no one as she was not interested on what so ever he was talking about.

Giraffe?The stranger laugh at what was the first word that escape her mouth as he clutch on his stomch laughing his ass off while Y/n's expression remained she was confuse on why he was laughing.What was so funny about what she said?

Y-you know the teacher who teaches Biology have you notice at how long her neck is?The once confuse Y/n finally understood on what he means and she was disappointed at the coconut hair guy.

You can't just judge people around, coconut head.She said with a glare and the guy rose a brow at the name he was called.

Now look whose judging?And the names Jungkook you know the cool and handsome guy, but hey I might dated a lot of girls since middle school but everything about me is still pure and untouch!Y/n rolled her eyes at the last part.

Did I ask?

You just did.Y/n mentally face palmed herself knowing that she just lose her cool.

I never really done this before but I found you really cool-except the last part but forget about that like ugh can we like date?She furrow her brows at the sudden confession.Why does it feel so different?and never done this before?

Coconut head, what is wrong with you?like we just met-.She quickly put up her wrist where her favourite watch is attached.

Not even 20 minutes has passed and your already asking me on a date?She did some hand gesture while saying her complaints on him and he was quite amused with the girl.

Heard about love at first sight?

I wanna write on 1st person butttttt I'm too lazy on editing it and all hehe.

Your cute author, Jeonlys🐇