Oneshot 105

Meet me behind the school building.After school.
-Jeon Jungkook

P.S I really like your pen.

I scrunch my nose at the short note the famous Jeon Jungkook stick right on top of my notebook.I'm upset... because of his stupid note the front cover of my notebook is now sticky to touch!my poor innocent notebook!

But then my face instantly heat up as the side of my lips tug upward when I started to think of the probabilities of the sentence of meet me behind the school building thing.Is he going to confess his undying crush for me?

Before I could even think of anything else our History teacher stomp her way inside our classroom and at her sudden appearance the whole class instantly shut their mouths and eyed the teacher whose on her 30s waiting for whatever she would do or say next.

Miss Y/n can you please erase the words on the board?I sigh mentally wanting to disappear at the moment before I stood up from my chair with a huff.Being the favourite student of hers sucks and I can't do anything other than obey her cause it may affect my academic and my parents will surely scold the living hell out of me.

*Time Skip Brought to you by Jeonlys's eyesless smile*

I stretch my limps as a soft but silent moan in satisfaction left my mouth.Chugging the remainings of H2O from my water bottle I almost choke when I remembered the note from Jungkook.

Almost forgot about that.I mumble under my breath before I threw my now empty water bottle inside my open wide bag that contains atleast 5 small notebooks and two-WHERE IS MY OTHER PINK PEN?!

I took out all of my things from the medium sized bag in fast full speed as I look for my favourite pen that was given to me by my father that was bought by my grandmother and that was also given to my auntie from my father side.

I better inform this to my older brother right away so he can help me find the culprit behind my prized possession and I will tell my uncle from my other side whose a lawyer so the person will be locked in prison for this horrible act and I will also bribe my other uncle whose the head of police department to torture the culprit every hour.

With an annoyed huff and an angry frown I stomp my way out not forgetting on throwing my things back inside my bag as I carry the thing on my back that has been tortured by the same things every week days.

I head towards the back of the school and instantly spotted the coconut head dude.Who has a patient look on his face with his gaze facing upwards.I look at where he was staring at and rolled my eyes when I saw a white plastic flying on the open sky.

Jeon Jungkook!I called out his name and he avert his gaze my way and smile and ofcourse I smiled back.

Hey Y/n.He said in a soft tone and I would lie if I tell say that my heart just didn't skip 2 beats when I heard him say my name.

So what do you want to tell me?are you going to confess to me?oh come on Jungkook you don't have to ask cause I'm a hundred percent willing to be your girl immediately not that I'm desperate though I mean your handsome smart and also hot so why-

Umm Y/n I was just going to return the pen you lend me the other day.

Y/n's thoughts when she heard this:I'm taking back about telling my big brother whose a detective and also my two uncles whose a police man and the other a lawyer.

•I just twisted my ankle while writing this:< it hurts.

Your cute author Jeonlys🐇