Oneshot 43

My eyes bored on his as the side of his lips has blood dripping from the hard punch I gave him.

Hyung it was her who started it!Jungkook pointed me with his index finger while I gave him a "wtf" look.

I turned my gaze on the principal who is Jungkook's cousin and gave him my Angel like eyes.

It was him who pulled my hair first.I put on a pout right after and I heard a snicker beside me as I gave Jungkook a side glare before putting back an innocent look.

It was you who punch me first!Jungkook pointed his lips as he hiss right after while giving me a glare.

It was yo-SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU!The both of us got startled and quickly look down on the ground.

For heavens sake you guys are already seniors but here you are still fighting!and when did this started?!since middle school!are you not getting tired of fighting every school year?!cause I'm already tired of your nonsense!He screamed with a huff in the end and the both of us stayed silent.

Get out of my office you two and when I once again see you here I am really giving you a 2hours detention everyday!He lastly screamed with full of rage.

_

Stop following me!I glared at Jungkook who keeps on following me since we both walk out of the principal's office.

Excuse me but this is also the way towards m-our classroom you midget.He walk pass my side leaving me who stood still with a mouth a gape.

Excuse me!but I'm 5'4!you giant stupid bunny!I screamed at the top of my lungs and I heard him laugh whose now far away from the spot I stopped.

_

I clutch on my grumbling stomach as I stared at the clock that is place on the wall with an impatient look.

Ms.Y/n can you tell me the answer for this problem?My eyes widen as I quickly stood up and I heard the familiar laugh of Jeon Jungkook who seats just behind me.

Ummm..My eyes then went back on the clock and my eyes sparkle in happiness.

Ma'am!It's already lunch time!She check her wrist watch and sigh before dismissing us, completely forgetting about the math problem she wants me to answer.

What a great excuse you just did.I heard Jungkook said behind me but I just ignored him as I quickly dash out of the classroom and towards the cafeteria.

I lick my lips as I stared at the dish that I am about to eat in a second when

Can I seat here?I look up and glared at Jungkook who gave me his infamous bunny smile.

No.I simple said but him being the hard headed that he is sat himself on the seat infront of mine as if he just did not hear my answer.

U-umm hi Y-y/n.My attention went at the person who called me and I got surprise when I saw him with a red rose.

Yes?I gave him a smile, a happy one as this is the first time someone would actually confessed to me and would also be the first time that I'm going to reject one as I'm still not ready to be in a relationship.

P-please accept this rose as a sign of my a-admiration for you... I really lik-Yah what do you think your doing?!Our attention went on Jungkook who instantly gulp with a nervous expression.

What the hell?I whisper with an annoyed tone and he just look at me before smirking.

Who are you to confess your love shit on my girlfriend?

#I_don't_know_what_I'm_writing_XD

-Jeonlys