Oneshot 97

I stared at the guy beside me in shock as I poke his cheek trying to make myself believe that a guy is really sleeping beside me.

I stood up straight only to feel pain all over my body it was like my body got beaten up and I felt like puking at the memories of last night and I can't believe that I kiss a guy.

I put on the dress I wore last night which is on the floor and now for my underwear I can't just walk outside like this it would be so uncomfortable.

Looking for this?I flinch on my spot as I turned around only to see the guy now standing beside the bed with his arms cross as my underwear was on his hand.

I admit that he looks like a Greek God but my underwear just made him look like a Sex God gee what am I even talking about.

Give that back to me.I wlak closer to him only to stop with just one step when I felt my lower part in pain once again.

I got no choice but to kneel down front the pain km feeling as I heard his footsteps nearing and soon I saw his bare feet now standing infront of me.

I look up only to be blinded by a whole paper being shove infront of my face.

W-what's this?I ask as I just stared at the paper on his hold.

A cheque.He simply said before he place it on top of my head as it landed on the ground after that.

What for?I ask curiously I mean it's not only his fault that we both slept together and I really didn't mind that I just gave my virginity to a stranger.

I'm Jeon Jungkook the owner of the Jeon Enterprises and I don't want anyone knowing that I slept with some stranger and that stranger is you and you may go now.He then walk straight inside the bathroom and I instantly check the amount that was written on the cheque only to choke on my own saliva when I saw a very big amount an amount that I never thought I'll be having all over my whole life just by accidentally sleeping with a rich owner of an enterprises.

I put on my whole energy trying to forget the pain on my lower body as I sat on the bed and tried to find some paper for me to write on and I successfully did.

I might be poor but I can't accept this very big kind of amount and don't worry I wouldn't be telling anyone about what happened:>

-no one

I place it on the bed with the cheque as I heard the shower still running.

I walk out of the room after that completely forgetting on putting on my underwear which is still on Jungkook or shall I call Mister Jeon.

•There's a part 2.Yes!3 more!

-Jeonlys