Oneshot 91

Hey babe I'll just go on the bathroom, I'll be right back okay?Jungkook gave me a peck on my right cheek before he dash out of the empty classroom were in.

I waited and waited for 5 whole minutes until I wasn't able to stay patient anymore as I quickly sprint out of the classroom and towards the near boy's cr only to see Jungkook with a grumpy look on his face as a girl in a very revealing clothes keep on pulling him by his arm which made me piss.

I March my way toward them and when Jungkook finally noticed me he gave me a troubled expression before he point at the girl who keeps on taking a pic with my almost in tears boyfriend not really noticing my presence.

Yah!what do you think your doing?I pulled Jungkook away from her grasp as he quickly hid behind me like a kid hiding from his bully.

He's my boyfriend why?!The girl gave me a bitchy lool and I scoff at what she said like how can she just say something like that without thinking?

Excuse me miss but your trying to flirt with my boyfriend.I said emphasizing the word boyfriend clearly and I can see her face turn into embarrass as she quickly push pass me with no more words.

What a stupid dumb coward.I mumbled under my breath as I cross my arms infront of my chest as I stared at her running form.

I turn to look at Jungkook and gave him a deadly glare.

And you little boyfriend of mine stop being soft with other girls.He put on a pout trying to act cute for me to instantly forgive him but this time I amazingly did not fall for the trick he's trying to do.

I'm sorry babe, please forgive your cute boyfriend.He gave me a puppy eyes and I rolled my eyes before sticking out my tongue at him and left him there.

Y/n!babe!wait for me!I heard him yell behind me but I fasten my pace while laughing.

Student were staring at me but I didn't care one bit as I keep on my pace until I accidentally bump into a guy the both of us drop into the ground with a thud as my hand quickly found it's way on my butt as I hiss in pain.

I stared at the guy only to see the cute school nerd, Kim Taehyung he has the same expression as mine and I giggle silently.

Babe!are you okay?!I look up and saw Jungkook with a worried look then his eyes shift towards Taehyung.

Yah be careful next time.He said in a warning tone which made me gave him a soft smack on his leg bit his gaze remained on Taehyung.

I stood up and also help Taehyung up with an apologetic look as I gave him a bow before whispering a"Sorry about my boyfriend".

He then also gave me a bow and an it's okay look before leaving somewhere.

And you cute little girlfriend of mine stop being so kind to others.

•Ehem 9 more to go.I can do thish

-Jeonlys