Oneshot 49

My eyes followed the guy in all black as I somehow found him familiar like he is someone I know.

He comb his hair backwards and my eyes widen when I finally recognize him, it's Jeon Jungkook!

The guy I have always admire since my teens and the guy who stole my heart and also the guy who doesn't know my whole existance.

The guy I never knew that I would see in person is now infront of me but in disguise.

Are you okay Miss?He ask as he cleared his throat after that and my heart felt like it would escape out of my chest as it was thumping so hard.

I-i'm okay kookie.My eyes also widen at what name I just called him as I quickly look away and tried to walk away but he stop me by pulling me by my arm which only worsen the thumping of my heart.

I never imagine myself on meeting my idol and also my bias like this, it's just so awkward and I don't feel comfortable at all.

Don't get me wrong but I always dream on meeting my bias but I never knew that God would really grant it.

You recognize me?He ask in a panic tone and I quickly nod my head, not looking at him.

Please don't tell anyone about this.He said in a pleading tone and I once again nod my head, not able to say anything nor can I open my mouth to speak for some reason.

I need your words, Miss.He said in a worried tone as his hold on my arm tightened.

S-sure.A word amazingly escape my mouth and he then put up his pinky finger and me being the childish girl I am immediately link mine with his.

Thank you.He said before pulling away his finger on mine and quickly walk away after that with no more words and I just stood frozen on my spot like a statue, trying to process everything that just happened.

I JUST MET MY BIAS AND HE EVEN HOLD ME BY MY ARM!OH MY LUCKY HOODIE!I WILL NEVER WASH YOU AFTER THIS!AND!WE EVEN DID A PINKIE PROMISE!AHHH!I AM ALSO NOT GOING TO WASH MY HAND ESPECIALLY MY PINKIE FINGER AFTER THIS!

My feet walk on it's on as I follow him with a curious face as he was like in a rush I mean who wouldn't?he's an idol!and fans might recognize him and I amazingly did maybe thank my parents earlier for forcing me to eat veggies cause it damn really help.

My steps stop on an alley and it made me even more curious.

I hid myself first like a ninja and peek while squinting my eyes but my eyes widen at the scene I never expect to see.

It broke my heart and would also broke the other ARMY'S hearts when they would also see this especially for the ones whose bias is Jungkook, like me.

I felt my heart crack as tears glided down my cheeks and when I was not able to held back myself anymore.I ran away, away from the scene that would give a big scar on my heart but I was somehow happy when I realize that Jungkook has finally found a girl that he would love.

But the scene never left my mind and I would never forget till I die.

It was Jungkook kissing a girl.

#If_Jungkook_really_has_a_gf_will_you_still_support_him?

#it_would_break_my_heart_if_it_happens_but_I_will_still_support_him

#As_he_was_the_first_guy_who_made_me_want_to_change_into_something_I_never_imagined_to_be

#And_is_also_my_first_love:,<

-Heartbroken Jeonlys