Oneshot 112

Hey, dumby.Jungkook casually greeted me and for the first time I was not bothered with the weird nickname he gave me as I just continued on observing my long shiny sword that was made with pure metal like duh and what made it more cool is that the handle is not hard cause I wrap a soft clothe in it and I didn't regret doing it.

Hey, stupid.I greeted back cause I don't want to appear as a rude person that is so not me cause I am definitely one of the nicest and also friendliest soldier but when it comes to Jungkook it's completely different I mean he's just so ugh!he's so hard to be friend with but in the end I was able to break him from his she'll and now he can be the firat one to greet me first in the morning or whenever we cross path.

Are you scared?I taken a back at what he ask.Is he concern?or nah?maybe nah.

50% not and 50% yes.I honestly answered cause the war that would occur any moment is a hard one cause the enemies were not mortal people like us instead they were blood sucking mosquitoes no just kidding but they are similar to them but just bigger than those annoying mosquitoes.Vampires.

Hey if ever I die please don't be sad.His mood suddenly change and because of that mine also did.

The heck are you talking about?you are the Jeon Jungkook and you are one of the soldiers who are hard to kill heck I can't even make you surrender in a fight in hand and hand combat.I said trying to encourage him and I guess I succeed when I saw a small smile appear on his lips.

Just incase like you know and please don't die.He look me straight in the eye and I suddenly felt a strange feeling inside me and my heart is beating rapidly inside my rib cage.It fekt weird and he was looking at me with his soft eyes.

I can't promise that kook I mean I can try but you never know what's going to happen in the future.I look away while saying this as my smile went smaller and smaller with each word.

I thought you still wanted to have 1 girl and 1 boy after this war.My eyes widen a bit at what he said.It was true I have always wanted to have a children on my own with a loving husband to love too.After this war I was going to quit being a soldier and live my life like what my mother always wanted it to be but sadly I was an only child and got no choice but to be the representative on our family for my father is already way too old to fight.

Who am I even going to have it with?What?am I going to impregnate myself?I laugh a bit at what I said and just thinking about it made me cringe like wth?is it even possible or maybe I should just steal a sperm cell and-shit what am I thinking.

You can always ask m-

VAMPIRE!THERE ARE A LOT OF THEM!ATTACK!Someone shouted and without thinking twice we stood up from the ground and attack just like what the commander said.

After I killed my 8th vampire enemy I twirl around only to be shock at the scene.It was Jungkook lying onto the ground all bloody.

Jungkook!you stupid!don't you dare die!

•There's still Pt2 just wait ~>_<~

-Your cute author, Jeonlys🐇