Oneshot 107

You!I pointed myself and blink twice not really knowing if he was refering to me or someone from behind me.He let out a tsked sound before marching his way near me like a model than a soldier that we are.

Yes captain sir?I cleared my thoat before saying this common words my tongue got used through out the years since the day I trained with my comarades.I was born to be a soldier just like my father a soldier who protects and fought for thousands of people with no regret.

Don't you dare die and that's an order, Cadet L/n.He coldly said but I can sense the hint of worries on his tone and that made my heart skip a beat at the way he is showing that he cares.

You too captain Jeon.I gave him a small smile and I saw the side of his lips twitch a bit like as if he was trying to give me back a smile but failed on doing so.It was cute.

Whatever now get on your position the enemies are near.He lastly said before leaving to also prepare for the war that is going to happen any moment.Lost at the moment that just happened I was brought back at the loud sound of a gun being fired near and at that moment I knew this is it.We need to win this war.

I speed my way towards the wall made out of pure rock and hid before poking my head out to the side to check if there is some enemy around.I saw a glimpse of someone who has his eyes moving around and I hid back when his eyes went my way.Hoping that he didn't caught me but I knew he did so with no more thoughts I walk out of my hiding spot and fired his way and I was caught off guard at my sudden action of mine that I wasn't able to move right away from my spot and got shot on my arm.Shooting him once more his body drop to the ground and I instantly covered my bleeding arm and wince.

I went back on my hiding spot and ripped the sleeves of my uniform and carelessly tied my bleeding wound with it to stop the bleeding.

_

Hours that felt like years have passed and a lot of the enemies were killed and some from our side were also lying on the ground bleeding and some already stop breathing.Thinking of the worse I limp around the place the war just accured with a heavy heart as I tried to look for a certain someone.He better not be dead I still haven't gave him a proper kiss.

Y/n!!you better be still breathing the same air as I am right now!I heard a cry a bit far from behind me and I instantly knew on who was this person.Jungkook, the captain and also the guy I fell in love even though he doesn't show me any sign of love that others shows to their lovers but I know deep inside that he truly loves me.He's is just such a tsundere to show it.

Jungkook!I called back an limp his way who doesn't look any better than the condition as I am right now.When he heard me he instantly ran my way and engulf me into a kiss and I was taken a back at the boldness but never the less I kiss him back as I raise my hands in attempt on wrapping it around his neck only to wince and the kiss broke after that.

Thank god your alive.He wrap his arms around me and I sniff at the affection he's giving me right now.I never thought that he can be so affectionate too other than being the ice cold boyfriend that he is to me.

Y/n when we get back home, let's get married.

-Your cute author, Jeonlys🐇