√Oneshot 15:A Future But Not With You

It all started with the sudden discussion between our parents about him and me getting married in the future and I naturally believed especially since I have a crush on him.
Following him around became a normal habit of mine everyday in school and even when we're not.
Thinking about the future after he and I get married I got the silly thought on how many children we'll have or more like make.Their names their gaps in age and even their appearance.
We we're almost on our adulthood when a third person came and naturally snatch his and my time.

"Jungkook why do you keep hanging out with her?" The female stop him before he could passed by with her brows furrowed.

"Y/n I'm going to clear this out again and for the last time we are just friends I don't see you as a woman who can be with me in the future but she is I hope you can understand." His tone was calm but the hint of annoyance and disgust was not left unnoticed by the girl.

I was so heartbroken that time especially after knowing who this 'she' him wanting to be with and almost thought of killing myself but then I thought 'why would I kill myself for a guy?'.
The thoughts I used to have back then flash back inside my head and found it silly 'Why was I even thinking of having a future with him'.
After graduating school a news made my family anxious and my father was sent to the hospital after hearing the frightening news of our family business on the verge of sudden bankruptcy.
My brother who just started working in the company took over our father's position as the head but everything was still not enough to stable the company and they made a decision in having an alliance with one of the other companies who are higher than ours and that is me marrying the heir of the certain company.
And the most ridiculous thing to appear first in my mind was Jungkook and I almost blurt his name but stop when I thought of the last conversation we had 'he already have someone' and I'm not a person who meddles a relationship.

"Are you sure that you're fine with this sudden marriage?" The man in suit softly ask with his hand holding small ones.

Y/n look up at him and smile before her eyes landed on someone else.There eyes connected for a while before she gave him a smile and turned her attention back towards her fiancé and away from her soon to be brother-in-law.

At first I thought that the person I was marrying back then was Jeon Jungkook but it was sad that it was just actually a joke made by the family.
Maybe it was fated that he and I are really not meant to be from the start.
He might have not accepted my love once but he would forever be my first love.

"What a waste of my imagination." Y/n mumbled but this did not went unheard by the person who was hugging her slight bulging stomach beside her.

"What are you thinking about now?" Her husband ask before pulling up her shirt that he owns and caress her stomach.

"Hmm just thinking about what our child should be named." She comb his disheveled hair then she felt a kiss on her stomach in return.

"Anything but my brother's name is fine." Y/n laugh at his jealousy towards his own brother.

"I long got over him and we're now going to have a baby soon why are you still not over that yet." She felt him shift his head towards her neck then she felt him nipping on her skin.

"Cause that idiot was your first love but I'm glad that in the end it was me who you ended up with tsk he deserves to be single till now."

Written:September 06, 2021