Oneshot 54

I stop the car and just stared at the couple acting all lovey dove while crossing the street.

But what made me shock is the side profile of the guy is so familiar and that someone is my fiance.

No Y/n he's at home resting cause he's sick.

I let out a sigh before speeding up the car towards our home.

I step out of the car and walk towards me and Jungkook's apartment.

Jungkook!I yelled his name at the top of my lungs hoping to hear him answer back or I am really shaving that guy's head if I caught him cheating behind my back.

Yes?!I heard him yelled back and I let out a smile before jogging my way up to his room.

Aigoo why did you caught a fever?I ask in a worry tone and he just gave me a pout.

Just this morning.He said in a small voice and let out a cough after trying to act cute which made me chuckle.

I'll but you some meds.I stood up ready to walk out but then he pulled me by my hand making me stop from my steps.

I already told my brother to but me some.I frown when he said brother.

I thought your an only child?I felt betrayed when I just knew now that he has a brother after 5 years of being together.

Well you never ask.He let out a cough after and just in time someone came in and I my eyes narrowed at the guy who look exactly like Jungkook then to the girl beside him.

That's my brother, Junghyun.

•I'll be updating one chap in a day starting tomorrow?k?

-Jeonlys