Oneshot 80

Jungkook can you please get me my hair tie?I look at Jungkook with my puppy eyes and he just nodded his head before he started to shuffle on my things.

Here.He hand it to me and I happily took it and suddenly got an idea.

I stared at Jungkook again and he gave me a small smile already knowing that I got something for him to do again.

Please tie my hair for me.He sigh before he took the tie on my palm and walk behind me and started on tying my hair perfectly which made me amaze at how expert he is at doing it.

How did you learn on how to tie?I ask still amaze and he went quiet for a while.

I used to tie my sister's hair all the time back then and my exes also orders me to tie their hair.

Talking about his exes I sometimes get jealous of them especially when he one time showed me a pic of one of him and his ex and damn she's beautiful I don't even know on why Jungkook like a potato like me.

Jungkook why do you like me?I mean how did it started?I fix my posture before putting a pillow on my cross legs.

Umm I once saw you on a cafe, you were so young back then maybe 16?and I once remember the time I saved you from getting harrassed.My eyes widen at what he said at the last part.

How does he know about that incident?

How did you know about that?I ask getting interested with the topic.

I was the guy who saved you but you didn't even thank me or anything and just ran away.He laugh a bit and I blush in embarrassment.

I was in a panic okay?that guy nearly kiss me eww.I made a disgust look and he instantly pulled into a hug.

Good thing I was there to save you on time.He sigh after inhaling my scent which I found so weird for him cause everytime I smell myself I just feel weird so I always put on some lotion all over my body so I would smell nice.

Remwmber when we did our first kiss?I smack him on his arm whe he all of a sudden laugh probably remembering on how I used to be a bad kisser.

Yah!atleast I finally know how to kiss properly.I gave him a glare before I move away from him which made him pout.

Give me a kiss.He poutingly said in a child's voice which made me roll my eyes with a smile.

Kiss this first.I put up my palm thinking that he would make a disgust look but instead he kiss it.

Now where's my kiss?

•My oneshots are getting weirder and weirder.

-Jeonlys