Oneshot 51

All of our eyes was only focused on our young good looking boss who walk like a model with those neatly comb hair that looks so good on him and down to his eyes that looks so cold but hot and that sharp nose of his is frickin-

Miss Y/n on my office now!

I furiously shake my head as I quickly follow him from behind, now getting involve with the stares he was only receiving earlier.

We stop infront of his office's door and I somehow felt nervous cause who wouldn't?he's so hot and you and him inside a room?!alone?!something miracle might happen-

Miss Y/n stop daydreaming and get in now.His cold voice once again woke me up back to reality and I scurried my way inside his wide office before shutting the door close behind me.

I-is there anything you would want me to do sir?I still stutter even though I have been his Assistant for almost 5 months.

Get the documents from Mr.Joo and get me some coffee on the way and also stop with the stuttering it doesn't fit you.He said in his cold usual voice as his eyes look so dark while staring at me.Is he and at me?

I turned around ready to open the door when I suddenly felt the urge to ask him.

Umm sir are you mad at me?My eyes widen a bit when that came out, it was not suppose to come out.

Why?do I look mad?He rise a brow at me and I gulp before shaking my head.

N-not at all!I protest before I quickly opened the door, escaping from the awkward tension inside.

_

I tap on the keyboard furiously as I am in a hurry like really as someone literally ask me out on a date when I was just about to open sir Jeon's office door.

I turn my gaze on sir Jeon only to see no one.

Where is he?did he already left?!

My phone suddenly dings and I quickly tap on the notif.

-Are u almost done with ur work?

I groane before shutting off my computer and ran out of the office like a cheetah.

_

Where is that guy?I mumbled under my breath as I keep wondering my eyes around the fancy restaurant I'm in.

I turned around and almost had a heart attack when I came face to face with the guy who ask me out.

The way is here Miss Y/n.He said in a warm tone different from how sir Jeon speak-why am I comparing them.

Mister Jeon, Miss Y/n has arrived.He said begoee giving a bow to-WAIT WHAT!? what is he exactly doing here?!

Enjoy your date.I look at sir Jeon, wide eyes as I still can't process anything.

D-date?I stutter out and sir Jeon for the first time ever chuckled.

Do you like me back?He ask and I was once again shook at how bold he is.

Ofcourse!I exclaimed without thinking twice and blush after.

Be my girlfriend

#I_feel_terrible!

#I'm_so_sick_of_this_fake_love!

-Singing Jeonlys