Oneshot 71

Jungkook with his usual cute look came over to me with a paper on his hold just like what he does everyday and I really appreciate it and I'm really amazed at how brave he is to give it to me personally not by hiding his liking to me like others.

Jungkook is the guy from A-1 he is consider as a genius as only smart people can enter the class he's in while I'm just in class A-5 but I don't really know on what he likes about me I'm not that pretty and also not as smart as him at all and I thought smart people also likes smart people just like them but he is just so different in a good way though.

Hi Jungkook.I gave him a smile which made him give me also his and I saw on how both of his cheeks turned into light pink at the same time when I smiled at him.

H-hi Y/n and this is f-for you.He push his cute glasses back at the bridge of his nose which I found so cute as I stared at him for a second first before taking the note.

n 3^01 1

That was written on the paper which made me knock my head first and let out a laugh before looking up at Jungkook with a questioning look and he just gave me a shy smile.

I don't get it.I shyly stated and I saw on how his smile faded but it soon return about a second as he once again push his glasses up.

See me after school.Was the last thing he said before leaving with a smile while I once again check out the note he gave me.

What the hell does this numbers and letters mean?is this a math equation?I thought before I shake the thoughts off and decided to just wait for his explanation later.

That guy is so cute.

-After School-

I sat under the large tree that is located at the back of our school building, patiently.

I let out a yawn as I check my wrist watch and pout when I saw that it has been 30 minutes since the classes ended but why is he still not here?did he possibly forgot?

My thought was suddenly cut off when a guy walk infront of me but a large bouquet of flowers is covering his face which made me wonder on who is this guy.Is this possibly Jungkook?

He hands me the large bouquet as I quickly stood up and place it on my arm and when I look up I was in awe when I saw Jungkook but without his glasses which made me awestruck at how handsome he became without those glasses but I prepare him with those as I found him cute and J like cute people.

The note I gave you.He started and I quickly took out the note he gave me this morning from the pocket of my skirt before showing it to him and he laugh a bit at my actions.

Please rotate it.I did what he instruct and when I did I quickly put down the bouquet he gave me on the ground carefully before I literally jump on him as I hug him tightly with tears in my eyes.

I love you too Jeon Jungkook and I prepare you with your glasses on or else others might steal you away from me.

•That was cute! Well for me hehe I don't really know anymore on what I'm writing.

•I suck at writing part 2s

-Jeonlys