Oneshot 109 Pt of 108

Six years had passed after that incident and it was all cleared out after A/n convince Y/n that there was nothing going on with Jungkook and her and that Jungkook was just comforting her after her big fight with Josh.Y/n was reluctant at first but then not for long she forgave A/n and Jungkook also finally act like a real boyfriend to her and she can't be more happier after that.She finally felt the feeling of being love by Jungkook but there was still this strange feeling everytime Jungkook and A/n is on the same room.She doesn't trust with them being alone.

But she's the most happiest human alive right now after doing a check up on the hospital near by.She can't wait to tell Jungkook about the news.They are finally going to have a child after 6 six years of being together and married for 5 years.She can't believe it at first so she drove her way to the hospital to confirm and it's positive.She can finally be a mother.Just 5 more moths to go.

Y/n happily walk her way towards the parking lot where she park her car and in too much happiness she's feeling at the moment she didn't notice the steps that have been following her from behind.Before she could took a hold of the handle of the car a sudden pull from behind shock her but before she could shout she felt a tiny pinch on her neck and she went unconscious after that.

Jungkook stood outside of the room A/n is on for 5 hours now and he has been feeling anxious for the woman on labour inside the room.He was mad at Josh for leaving a pregnant wife at home while he far away on a business trip.How can he be so foolish if Y/n would be announce as pregnant he would not think twice and just stay by her side just like a husband should be to a pregnant wife.

His feet wouldn't stop moving from left to right as he heard A/n's wailing and screaming inside.He was not allowed to be inside because he was not related with the patient as what the nurses said and it made his furious but obeyed nonetheless.

His mind went on the call Y/n send earlier but he instantly cut off the call when A/n sent him a messy message of her on labour and that there was no one around her at the moment.

But when he arrived on their residence he was shock when he saw a crying A/n on the ground holding her round stomach with a pained look.She said that she slip on the last step of the stairs and as fast as he could he drove towards a random hospital that he can remember and the doctor told him that the survival was 50/50 at the moment cause A/n was still not on the right time to deliver her baby but because of her carelessness she is now.

Jungkook was worried on what was happening inside he wanted to burst inside but the nurse.

Not long after that he saw Josh running towards his way and he gave him a quick thank you and right on time a loud cry of a baby was heard inside.The baby was a girl.

Jungkook was finally able to breath properly after that but a loud ringtone interrupt what he was about to do next.

Yes?The small smile he has on his lips faded in an instant when he heard the most unbelievable words the person said on the other side of the phone.The gadget drop onto the ground with a thud as his mind went blank.

3 stabs on the lower stomch.2 lives not able to survive.Found already dead.

He kick the fallen gadget away from him as it went on the other side of where he is standing on.

Red flashing lights went pass on his sped up car as his head could not process properly.His eyes were red as his heart felt heavy on his chest.He doesn't want to believe what the police told him.He told that Y/n was kidnapped and the call earlier was not her it was her kidnappers calling him but A/n...

He finally arrived onto the place the police told him the crime scene happened and the place was full of yellow tape then his gaze went on the crying old couple and his tears build up once again.It was Y/n's parents.

He walk closer to the mourning couple who was standing on the close door where the door was located.He tried to put on a smile but he was not able to.He was about to open his mouth to blurt out something when.

Y-you can go i-inside first.Y/n's mother sob out as she hug her husband who was doing the same.He can't help but think that this was his fault.It is though if only...

Jungkook twist the knob as he push the door open then his shaky legs move forward then his gaze went on the bloody white sheet and with shaky hand Jungkook touch the sheet that was near the head not wanting to see the woman he married for a stupid reason.He only saw Y/n as a remedy after A/n and Josh announced that they were getting married.Jungkook was trying his best on loving back Y/n and he can see the changes on him but this happened.

Jungkook slowly pulled down the sheet and the tears he was holding back earlier finally rolled down his cheeks painfully as he clutch onto his right chest as he felt pain on the certain part.He thought of the memories he had with Y/n and he felt the regret on not being a great husband that he promise himself to be.They don't even have that lots of memory together he was so caught up with his work and A/n.

His gaze went on the small bump on Y/n's stomach and cried more at the thought of the child they were suppose to have soon but in the end he was left alone with nothing.His wife and child was now dead.

What a bitter ending I got.

•Yayy!I wrote the pt1 in 1k+ words and this one in also 1k+ words = 2k+ words!I'm so proud(ಥ_ಥ)

-Your cute author, Jeonlys🐇