Oneshot 70

Jungkook walk past me as I inhaled his scent like a maniac but who damn cares?I mean this cool guy is so hot and he rarely comes to school but hell he's really popular even though he's like that.

Suddenly shooting gun was heard as I let out a loud shout and cover my ears with both of my hands but then I felt my world stop when I felt an arm securely wrap it's way around my shoulder like protecting me.

He pulled me at the back of the large school building and I just now notice the gun on his hold as he point it on the either side of us, checking if there's someone coming.

W-what's happening?I ask as I clutch on his polo shirt tightly, scared at what the hell is happening.

My mafia enemy went to attack here in our school aish that stupid mafia group.He said as the last part came more like a whisper and I just listened to what ever he just said and my eyes widen.

Mafia?!he's a mafia?!The jeon jungkook works as a mafia?!is that the reason on why he rarely comes to school because he's a freaking mafia?!

M-mafia?I shakily ask and he just moved his brows up and down and I instantly hug him tightly.

Please save me Jungkook, I still don't want to die, I still want to marry you and have a lot of kids with you and grow old together and would die together -shit what am I talking about?!Good thing the last few sentence was just said out loud inside my head or else I would really embarrassed myself infront of this hot living guy called Jeon Jungkook.

It's okay don't worry cause after this that wish of yours will come true.My mouth went agape at what he said as I look up at him only to see him also looking down at me with a smirk.

You heard me-bang!bang!A loud bang sound interrupt my words good thing none of the two of us got shot.The one who shot must not be an experience one hahah lol.

Yeah I heard you, now let's leave!He pulls me again by my wrist as we both run out of the school by jumping on the wall good thing the ground is not that high or else a potato like me wouldn't be able to climb up I mean I would still not be able to climb without the help of the almighty Jeon Jungkook.

We both sat on his cool motorbike as he instantly started to drive without any second and speed up as I wrap my arms around his waist and I can a hundred percent feel his abs on this position.

Dont take advantage while I'm busy on saving our asses over here and your just there enjoying.He chuckle when he felt my fingers touching his abs through his polo but I didn't mind what he said and still continued.

You are really getting a hard punishment after this.

•I dunno I dunno I dunno why I'm writing like this right now but I think I'm out of my mind and I just let my hand and mind control and this happend haish.

•I'll be updating more than 5chaps a day!

-Jeonlys