Oneshot 30

I've been married to my husband Jeon Jungkook for 5 years but we still haven't a child yet and it's the only thing that is missing in our life, a child.

He's a very kind and lovable husband and I really love him and he's been patient for these whole 5 years on not having a child, and that's what I always love about him, I never regret marrying this man or will I?hope not

_

Baby, babe, wakey wakey!it's time to go to work!I said as I tried to wake my husband up whose face flat on the bed and I heard him groan and I giggled.

Come on babe?I already cook breakfast, I said softly as I comb his hair with my fingers.

He sat up on the bed and opened both of his eyes smiling at me as he peck my lips.

Good morning babe.He said and peck my lips again.

Aish!this guy is making me crazy.

ok stop it now or else we'll be late for work.I said as I stop him from kissing me more.

And he pouted and I found it really cute and gave him once again a peck and went out of the bed and went downstairs.

_

Jungkook has been weird this days, I mean he's still the sweet husband but his time for me, he always go home tired and then when I wake up it's rather he already left or he's already preparing his things.

And this things has been happening for a month now and I'm getting really worried.

Ms.Y/n can you please check our patient in room 109?The doctor said and I noded and he left.

I went to the room 109 with the things I need.

I entered the room and saw a woman whose looking around nervously.

N-nurse what am I doing h-here?she ask stuttering and I smiled looking at the note pad.

As it said here Ms.Kim your 1 month pregnant and the reason you are here is because you fainted.I said and I look at her reaction she's so happy as she caress her still flat stomach.

Congratulations Ms.Kim.I said with a smile as I bowed and went out of the room and sigh.

She's so lucky.

_

I went home tired I went up stairs to our room and I was surprise when I saw Jungkook seating on the bed with a very worried look he must be worried that I didn't go home early.

I smiled at the thought as I walk his way and hold his hand and he got startled.

He look at me with tears in his eyes.

Y-y/n I'm so s-sorry.He said as he pulled me into a tight hug.

I hug him back a bit shock as I pat his back.

It's ok babe, I know your work is really important to you.I said and he broke the hug and for some reason.

He look so guilty like he did something bad and then he started to cry as I wipe his tears that keep on rolling down his cheek.

I-i don't deserve y-you.He said and hug me again.

Babe, you know I love you very much so it's ok don't be guilty it's normal to be home late when your a CEO.I said but he keep on crying for some reason.

P-please f-forgive me.He sob out and I rub his back trying to make him stop crying.

It's ok babe everything is ok.

Or is it not?

_

You are now discharge Ms.Kim and take care of the baby.I said and she nodded her head.

I went out of her room and went to check my other patients.

_

Jungkook sigh shakily when he heard the news that he got someone pregnant and it's his secretary.

It was a mistake his secretary seduce him and drug him and he really regret it he should've fired her long time ago.

He covered his face with his hand, he was frustrated he really want to kill his secretary.

What would he do if his wife will know this?he would be doomed he can't let her know this.

She need to abort the child for my lifes sake but I can't just kill my unborn child I have always wanted a child but only with Y/n, I broke her trust I'm not a trustworthy person anymore.I cried silently as I ruffled my hair.

What have I done?

Should I let her take an abortion?

_

Jungkook has been so distance once again and I'm getting more worried, is he having a problem that he doesn't want to tell me?but why wouldn't he?

He rarely comes home with a smile on his face so I never suspect anything.

And I'm always busy on the hospital and I also made a friend remember the pregnant patient yeah her she's so kind and also beautiful and she's also friendly.

I should visit Jungkook sometimes on his office since I never had the time to after I graduated nursing.

_

I've been more happy with Mina the mother of my child she's so fun to be with that I sometimes forgot about
Y/n.

Am I doing the wrong thing?I hope I wouldn't regret my decision on divorcing her.

_

I took the divorce papers from my lawyer as I thank him.

I read the paper and sigh why am I feeling nervous all of a sudden?this is the right thing I should just divorce Y/n so I wouldn't be living in regret on being called a cheater.

I sign my signature and I suddenly felt unsure I look at Mina then down to her stomach which is now showing a small bump and sigh.

This is the right thing.

_

I went home so tired taking off my shoe and I was so happy when I saw Jungkook on the living room, sitting.

Babe!your finally home early!I said and tried to kiss his lips but he dodge it by moving his head to the left making me peck his cheek instead.

Y/n, I want you to sign this.He said as he hand me a brown envelope.

What's this babe?I ask as I look at him and took the brown envelope but he didn't answer.

I took out the paper and was shock as my eyes started to water, I look at Jungkook but he just look at me and hand me a pen.

W-why?I ask in a shaky voice.

I don't love you anymore I'm sorry.He said and look down.

The tears started to roll down my cheeks.

I took the pen and look at the paper seeing his signature, my heartache.

A-are you sure a-about this?I ask stuttering as I wipe my tears and he just nodded his head.

If this will make him happy.

I sign the paper with my shaky hands as I sob.

I put it back to it's envelope and hand it to Jungkook.

J-jungkook I'm sorry if I did something you didn't like and lead it to this and I hope you'll be happy.I said as I gave him a force smile.

I stood up from my seat and went upstairs and took my empty luggage as I filled it up with my things.

I hope he wouldn't regret anything.

I went down with my luggage and I saw Jungkook sitting on the place he sat earlier.

He look my way with tears in his eyes.

I went his way.

Jungkook I hope your not regretting this and I love you so much.

-Jeonlys