Oneshot 72

I look at the large mansion with my twinkling eyes as I never seen a house this big but I'd seen one but only on the tv or newsparer, but okay atleast now I finally seen one in person.

Good morning miss how may I help you?I flinch at my spot as I stared at the guard who gave me an apologetic look.

Ahh I'm the new tutor of Mr and Mrs Jeon's daughter.I said politely and he nodded his head before he led me inside the mansion and I just keep on looking around the corner which has a lot of expensive furnitures displayed around and the paintings that looks so realistic might even cost my whole life.

We are now here in the study room.I look staight up only to see a very large door that has bold letters that says Study Room.

Thanks.I gave him a bow and he gave me one too before walking away leaving me alone on the large corridor.

I heave out a sigh before I knock on the large door before twisting it open as the form of a little girl with books around her was what I see first.

Hi.I said with a small smile and she instantly look up and smile a little which made me want to pinch both of her cheeks at how cute she is and the bunny smile she has only made it worse.

Hi Miss.Her soft angelic voice calmed my beating heart as I walk towards her before I sat on the antique chair beside her.

What's your name?I ask even though I already know her name but I just want to get to know her and I don't really know on what should I'll be saying first.

Jeon Soomi.She softly said before opening the thick book she has on her hold and I almost gasp at how large the book is.

Soomi is really a rare child just like what her parents says cause even though she's just 9 years old she has already learn a lot of things that even a highschool students didn't learn yet so we can say that she has a high IQ but even though she's already a genius she still wants to have a tutor to teach her, which made me wonder on why.Why would she still need a tutor?

A knock was heard and both or it was like just my attention went on the door and a guy in all black came in which made my heart beat faster as I suddenly felt nervous but I shrug it off and just continued on opening some books.

That's my brother Jeon Jungkook.I look up at her brother and was awestruck when I notice on how handsome he looks, he was the definition of perfect.

H-hi my name is Kim Y/n.I gave him a warm smile trying to look calm but my insides are the complete opposite.

Soomi are you hungry.Okay that was rude he just literally ignored what I said so in return I just continued with my work as I can't wait to go home and be with my baby.

No, but I think Y/n unnie is.I gave Soomi a shock look as I tried to utter a word but nothing came out.

Soomi gave me a cheeky smile and I inhale sharply before looking up at Jungkook only to see him already staring at me.

He rise a brow at me and I instantly look down, I don't know why but I feel uncomfortable when he came in it's like I found him weird?dunno.

So Soomi how old are you?I gave Soomi a smile and I can still feel Jungkook's stare but I didn't mind it this time but I did feel uncomfortable with the stare he's giving me.

9, but I'm turning 10 next week.She said with her cute smile before turning to look at her brother whose eyes are still on me.

Oppa, can I invite Y/n unnie on my birthday party?She gave her brother a puppy eyes and Jungkook just glance at her and it was like they were talking using their eyes cause after that Soomi instantly hug him happily.

Yes, invite my hot mate.

•This has pt 2:>

-Jeonlys