Oneshot 66

Jungkook oppa!A girl in her early 20s ran towards the idol, whose name is Jeon Jungkook.

Jeon Jungkook Is known by every country on earth he was the most famous idol in Korea and also the richest among them.

Alot of parents name their son Jungkook as they really adore the young idol.

Billions of girl's love letter or gifts from all of the other countries was sent everyday on the company Jungkook works but the young idol never reads any of them cause as he said"it's just a waste of time".

Now back to the story:>

Yes?Jungkook's eyes never left the gadget on his hold as he keep on scrolling on his newsfeed only to get annoyed when he literally only sees his face all over the internet or even on other social medias.

Jungkook oppa, letters from your fans are sent on your dorm this morning.I gave him a smile while saying that as I was excited for him to read the letter I wrote for him, I wrote it with all of my heart every letters that I wrote on that piece of paper means a lot of things.

Threw them away or just simply burn them.What he said went straight to my heart as my smile completely vanished in a second.

I put a hand on my right chest as I gave him a discourage look but he just glance at me and once again put all of his attention on his phone screen.

But oppa-I told you to don't call me oppa be professional Miss Kim.He said in a cold tone and that even hurt me more.

Mister Jeon, those letters that you want me to throw or burn are not just papers with written words on! My voice came out louder than I thought as it attract a lot of attention from the others.

He pulled me by my arm and speed up his pace towards his own dorm with me being pulled behind him.

He stop and turned around when we were already inside his dorm.

Tell me do you like me?He ask in a firm tone and that sent shivers down my spine as I look down at the ground silently.

Tell me!I flinch at his loud voice as I took a step back away from him.

Yes!I like you!is it wrong to like you?!I don't know where that courage came from but I screamed what's on my mind with no hesitation.

He chuckled darkly before pointing a finger on the door's way which made me gave him a "what" look

Get out I don't like my own manager to have any stupid feelings for me and I never needed one especially an unprofessional, childish one.Every word he said made me felt bad for myself, the way he describe me hurted me especially my feelings.This was not the first time he said those words to me but I had enough, I don't deserve this kind of treatment all I did was being nice to him and this is what I got in return.

Take care of yourself Mister Jeon and goodbye.I softly said almost breaking infront of him but I stop myself from shedding tears cause he would just insult me more.

I walk out of his dorm then I finally burst into tears good thing no one was around on this floor but the cctv did saw me as it was place just infront his dorm.

My shoulders shudder as I cover my face before sliding down letting out all of the feelings I wanted to let out since a while ago.

-The Next Day*Third Person*-

Jungkook rolled his eyes when he saw the television turned on as he drag his feet towards his kitchen before chugging up a glass of warm water.

Miss Y/n turn off the television now!The tv's noise remained and that made him frown when his manager did not obey his order.

So he walk towards the living room with angry steps ready to yell at his manager but his mouth close when he didn't saw anyone in the living room.

The cans on beers that he left last night before sleeping was still scattered on the ground and the channel that he always watches was still playing.

Why is she late?but she's never late.He mumbled under his breath as he then felt an uneasy but he shrug it off and just decided to just wait for her arrival.

An hour has pass and Jungkook was now getting annoyed as his eyes remained on the closed door still waiting.

Where is she?why is she still not here?what happened to her?is she okay?Those unusual questions keep on coming on his mind as he tap his bare foot on the cold tiled floor.

The door finally opened and a smile instantly went on his lips as he stood up ready to greet her when he saw an unknown face, it was not Y/n.

His boss then came after which made him frown as his mind can't think of anything other than the question "what is happening?".

Good morning Jungkook this is Ahn Sora, she will be your new manager she is 39 years old a mature woman and-

Where's Y/n?He cut him off as the woman beside him just stood on her place with a motherly smile.

She had sadly resigned from her work as a manager.

•It almost reached 1k words but wutever

•I regret cutting my nails!I cutted it so short and I just wanna rewind the time but I can just wait for it to grow back and this time I would not cut it anymore-well maybe-

-Jeonlys