Oneshot 84

I sat on the floor of this Jungkook's house as I shut my eyes trying to make myself sleepy but it was no use cause ghost don't sleep-yes I'm a ghost, I died just this week as what the guy I met a while ago but he just left me and went somewhere.Geez that guy didn't even explain more to me other than saying the owner if this house's name and just left me here alone.

Hyung I told you I can't go.My eyes open as my gaze went on a guy with only a towel covering his lower part.

AHHHHHH!I cover my eyes before I stood up on the ground before running towards the door which is behind him only to be sent straight on the ground with a thud.

WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!The screamed as he pointed his IPhone XI at me like it was something that could protect him.

I'M Y/N!CHILL!DUDE!HOW CAN YOU SEE ME?!I also screamed trying to imitate his expression only to burst out laughing after.

Get out now!He pull me by my wrist harshly as I felt my body being lift up only to be thrown on the ground outside.

Ouch!shit!I think my soul just left my body twice!I mumbled every curse that I know as I rub my back especially my butt which is really in pain as the guy just shut the door while rolling his eyes.

Aish this guy really is a gentel man.I said sarcastically as I keep on rubbing my butt as I slowly stood up from the ground as people started to walk left and right and they just keep on going through me like- but why did my body hit that guys?

I lean my body on the wall only to fall backwards as I yelp in shock as my body once again encountered the familiar floor.

What are you doing here again?!The guy walk towards me now with clothes covering his body.

I stood up and purse my lips and he just tap his foot on the ground with an impatient look.

I just slip through this wall.I pointed the wall and he frown and quickly touch the wall, checking if there's some holes made by me.

H-how did you do that?He ask as he turned around with a scared look on his face which made me laugh.

Hi I'm Y/n and I'm a ghost.

•Woops
•Just wait I'm still making more:>

-Jeonlys