Oneshot 85

Hi, I'm Jungkook you? I frown at what was written on my arm chair like dude this is vandalism!

I took a pen from my pencil case before writing a short message on who ever this Jungkook is.

I'm Y/n and who ever are you stop dirtying my poor chair! I lastly put a sad face in the end before I focus back on what was the lesson our teacher is talking about.

The class soon ended and I fastly put back my things inside my bag before I stood up and walk towards the door but before I could even walk out a chest slammed on my face straight as my folder drop on to the ground and me being me quickly held onto the persons polo tightly.

I opened my eyes and look up only to see a blank face dude who also stared at my face then my gaze then went down the my hand and I quickly pull away before picking up my folder from the ground.

Sorry.I gave him a bow before I slip on the not so large space bezide him shyly.

Geez that guy has hard chest, and he's so handsome like-Remember what your dad said Y/n studies first.I refresh my mind first before I walk towards my next class but my mind still thpught about how handsome the guy I bumped into.

-A few weeks later-

I caress every letters that was written by me and the Jungkook guy I've been chatting with using the arm chair we both use but with different time.

The questions he ask were so sweet like an actual boyfriend and about the guy I bumped with, well let's say that we both hate each other but were not that close.

Jk:Nice name so how r u?

Y/n:Thx and im fine so wanna b frends?

Jk:sure so do u have a bf?

Y/n:Nbsb my dads agaisnt it

Jk:wats nbsb?

Y/n:No bf since birth bruh

Jk:Lets meet up

My smile widen when I read the last part.Am I already ready to meet this stranger?

I'm ready.

-Later that day-

I stood still on the location where Jk wants to meet up as I stomp my feet cause I've been standing here for some quite time now and I'm losing a bit of hope.Where is he?that's the only thing my mind could think of as my eyes wonder from left to right since I arrived.

Hi.I look up and saw the guy I bumped to the last few days.

Hi what are you doing here?I ask with my other brow rise up.

Meeting up with someone but I think she still hasn't arrive yet.He said with a sigh and something in me glitch as I suddenly grew curious.

What's her name?

Y/n

•I suck at writing!~

•Sorry if I wasn't able to update more yesterday:< and I think I caught a cold again today.

-Jeonlys