Oneshot 106

Yah!nerd!do my assignment will you!I slam the thick book our stupid of a teacher assigned us to do infront if the school nerd who looks like she could already piss on her pants.Students around us laugh in unison at the way she looks while I just smirk.

What are you all doing to her?!Everyone went silent at the one who yelled.Knowing on who was the persin already.I jump back to the ground as I was sitting on top of the teacher's table which is where the nerd's table is near.

Isn't quite obvious already?or your just stupid?are you Kookie?I tease him while pouting my pink cherry lips and I saw him gulp at this.Still the same I see.

The popular Jeon Jungkook who used to date me or should I replace it into played me.I was naive that time clearly not knowing his real intentions.In the end I was left broken hearted.I despise him but at the same time I still love him.

I heard people whisper around but I didn't say anything to this as I remained my eyes on Jeon Jungkook who stood infront of me doing the same.But he averted his gaze on the girl beside me who has my book on her hold and pull her by her hand as the book drop onto thr ground with a thud as they walk out the room with their hand attach.

The scene replayed inside my head again and again and I can also feel my heart shattering inside me when I saw their hand attached to each other.Did he never really have any feelings for me?So every lovey dovey things he did with me were just an act?Does he like that nerd?

With a heavy feeling inside me I speed my way out of the classroom as I tried to look a glimpse of them and I did.They were heading towards the rooftop.Cliche.

I let out a huff when I finally reach the last steps and I'm now facing the door of the rooftop.I slowly turn the knob and before I could open it wide I stop midway when I saw the two of them just standing not so far from where I was.

I'll talk to her hmm?you don't have to worry about her bullying you after this.His reassurance and the way he said it with a soft tone that he used when talking to me before made my knees weaken a bit.

His eyes suddenly went my way and they largen a bit before averting his gaze back on the nerd infront of him and kiss her.

My world stop functioning as I felt my body froze at the scene playing on the half open door my mouth went dry and I was not able to utter any word.

When he pulled away his gaze went back to me but before our eyes would once again connect I already found myself running down the flight of stairs as my whole body is numb like I'm flying but I can't feel anything nor did I even know the place I am right now.

I just want his love and attention.

-Your cute author, Jeonlys🐇