Oneshot 46

I stared at the space on the bed beside me and once again remembered the sweet and happy memories me and Jungkook had.

It's been 2 whole months since he started being cold to me and it's also been 2 months since I caught him cheating behind my back.It hurts it really hurts especially when I did not say anything nor confront him.

I heard the door open and shut down stairs and that made me move out of the bed as I wore my slippers fastly and quickly ran out of the room and down the stairs to greet him.

Jungkook!I called out his name happily as this was the first time he came home early.

But my eyes widen as I stop my steps in the middle of the stairs when I saw an unfamiliar guy in all black on our wide living room.

I stood on my place like a statue as I saw him observing the things around then his eyes stop on me then he quickly walk towards the stairs in fast full speed.

I quickly ran back up stairs as my heart's beating was thumping on my chest loudly when I heard his steps getting nearer.

Sweats build up on the side of my face as I quickly entered a random room and lock it after.

I ran towards the bed and hid under it with my eyes shut praying for my safety as I now hear the loud banging of the door.

A sob left my mouth as I quickly cover my mouth with my right hand while the other went on the pocket of the shorts I'm wearing as I quickly took my phone and tried to call Jungkook.

UNLOCK THIS DOOR NOW!I heard the guy shout outside the room and it only made my hand shiver more in pure fear.

Jungkook did not answer my call and it made me panic more as the banging became louder than before and the door is more likely to break any moment.

J-jungkook please a-answer my call.I mumble in a desperate tone and after I said that he finally answer.

WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW?!I heard him angrily shout on the other line and at the same time the door burst open.

Y/N?!My mind was now blank as I stared at the guys feet getting closer to the bed.

J-jungkook pleas help-AHHH!I was not able to complete my sentence when my hair was suddenly pulled harshly.

HAHAH what are you doing there little girl?The guy ask in a creepy tone as my phone remained on my hold and so as the call with Jungkook.

The guy gave me an evil smile before taking the phone out of my hold and threw it somewhere.

I turned around ready to run for my life but then he harshly pull me by my hair once again as I cry helplessly while he kept on pulling my hair.

Where does your husband hide his money and treasures?He ask in a demanding tone but I did not answer him as I continued to cry.

I-i don't k-know.I said honestly as I don't really know on where Jungkook hides his money nor his treasures.

Lying huh?!A cold sharp thing was then place on my neck as my eyes widen immediately.

Are you telling me or not?He ask near my ear as I tried to pull my head away from the knife he is holding.

D-downstairs.That was the only thing I could think of as he immediately fall for it.

My eyes then went on my phone that is on the ground and I can still hear Jungkook's shoutings.

We walk down the stairs slowly as I hiss a bit when the knife cut the skin of my neck a bit.

Where is it n-He stop talking when we heard the loud sound of a siren.

Fuck.I heard him curse from behind as he pull me out of the house with his knife still on my neck.

Give her to us or we'll shoot!One of the cops shouted as the whole place was surrounded with them then my eyes stop on a crying Jungkook.

I'M NOT THAT DUMB YOU ASSHOLES!The guy screamed and laugh after as he tightened his hold on me.

W-what do you want?!I heard Jungkook's shout which made me cry harder, feeling helpless already.

I want to take everything from you Jeon Jungkook!He said like a psycho then I felt him sniff my neck.

S-stop.I weakly utter out.

B A N G !

A loud gun shot was heard as the guy's hold loosen on me but the knife slice my neck as the both of us land on the ground, bleeding furiously.

My eyes remained on Jungkook who ran my way with the most worried face as his tears glided down his cheeks continuously.

Y-y/n you are n-not going to die n-now.He shakily said as he laid my head on his lap.

I opened my mouth but I started to cough blood then I held my neck before my eyes completely shut.

Please be okay.

#Bear_with_me
#I'll_be_making_a_part_two_or_nah
#I'm_feeling_dumb_right_now

-Jeonlys