Oneshot 88

I tap Jungkook's back but his attention was still on our teacher who's teaching our new lesson in math and me who doesn't really care about my studies don't listen to whatever our teacher is saying bit I still passed on every exams though and it's called magic.

I tap onto Jungkook's back again now with more force wich made him groan but he still continued on ignoring me.

I rolled my eyes before ripping a page on my notebook.

Yah!stop ignoring me:<

I wrote on the piece of paper before throwing it at him who just sit infront of me and the paper amazingly landed infront of his desk.

He opened it and I purse my lips before glancing up and saw our teacher writing something on the board.

He threw the paper backwards and I caught it before it could even land somewhere.

I hastily opened the crumpled paper and pout with a worried look.

Talk to me later and please stop annoying me cause it will only make me stress at night bcoz I didn't understand anything of what our teacher said like yesterday.

Was what he wrote on the paper and I took a peek on his side profile only to see the dark bags under his eyes.

Ok, and please don't overwork urself when it comes to studying. It's bad for ur health.

I pass him back the paper and he took it this time while glancing up at our teacher probably checking if he's already done on scribbling Alien words on the board and luckily he's not.

I once again took a peek on Jungkook only to see his lips tug up into a smile and I smile back and bit the body of my pen, one of my habit that I always do when I'm feeling happy or shy.

Jungkook suddenly turn his head around and I quickly put down my pen and gave him a smile.

Thanks for worrying.He silently said with a small smile and I smile back feeling the beating my heart inside my chest.

Mister Jeon please stop flirting with Miss Y/n over there.Jungkook hastily turn back around and my smile faded a bit, disappointed for not being able to stare at Jungkook's handsome feature for a minute or more.I could just stare at him for a day and I wouldn't get tired on doing it.

Mister Jeon since you misbehave on my class today, can you please take the honor to answer this problem?Jungkook stood up and I heard him let out a huff.

Jungkook stood infront of the class as some were laughing at him and I myself was not even able to stop from laughing as he looks really cute with a small pout on his lips and with those sparkling eyes.

Sir, I didn't quite get this lesson yet.Everyone in the class laugh and I just put on a small smile like I'm trying to make him do it but he seems sad when he saw my expression.But why?

You may now took a seat Mister Jeon but please next time listen carefully so you'll understand our lesson properly.Our teacher said strictly and Jungkook obeyed and sat back on his seat without taking a glance at me.

-Dismissal-

Jungkoo-

I was about to hold his hand but he quickly walk pass my like I was no one to him which made me feel hurt?

I lower my hand and run out of the room trying to catch on his unusual fast pace and I finally succeed even with this short legs of mine.

J-jungkook what was that?I ask panting a bit but he only gave me a glare with hatred in his eyes.

What was that?you literally laugh when I was not able to answer the problem!you know that I'm a sensitive person but you still laugh like I was some clown!it hurts me that my only friend that is now my ex-bestfriend just laugh at me with just a small mistake just like everyone does!He let out a huff after that while I was just standing beside him frozen mind trying to process everything what he said.

But I didn't laugh at you-

Oh shut it ex-bestfriend!I'm tired of you bugging me all the damn time!He push a finger on my shoulder harshly before walking away leaving me with a confuse mind.

•11 chaps more and this book is finally ending:>

-Jeonlys