Oneshot 27

Stay away from him if you don't want me to kill you with my own hands, Y/n.Hana glared at me as she pointed a gun at me.

H-hana this is not you!you know that I have a-always love Jungkook!I screamed as tears streamed down my cheeks continuously.

He is mine!She change the direction of her gun on my forehead after that.

I'm giving you a chance to leave the country before this week ended but if you don't do it.She smirk before clicking her tongue.

I'll kill you.

_

Hey Y/n are you okay?I heard Jungkook's voice out making me wake up from my day dreaming.

N-no just tired..yeah.I gave him a reassuring smile but his concerned look remained.

Everything would be okay Y/n.I convince myself as I fidget my fingers before my eyes went on Hana's direction whose already staring at me with pure hatred.

Then she look away right after.

Are you sure?should we go to the clinic?He caress the back of my hand softly while saying that as I flinch a bit from the touch.

N-no need I'm fine, perfectly fine.I gave him an awkward smile as I slip my hand out of my hold.

Why are you like avoiding me?He ask in a sad tone while I grew nervous as I felt someone stare at us who I guess is Hana.

I'm not, don't think such things cause never would I avoid you I mean how can I avoid a cutie like you.I held his face with both of my hand completely avoiding the look Hana is giving us as I smile widely at Jungkook.

Don't ever do that, it scared me.He poutedly cutely and I in return just nodded my head.

Okie dokie kookie.

_

What was that I saw earlier?Hana's bitchy tone ask and I quickly shut my eyes before leaving out a sigh.

You can't stop me from loving him Hana.I said in my low voice and I heard her scoff behind me.

Were just alone here inside this old abandoned classroom, are you not afraid to be murdered by me?I heard her laugh evily and I quickly turned around and took a step back right away when I saw her again with the familiar gun she has the other day.

Well aren't you afraid to be sent to jail after commiting a murder?She Shook her head with a proud look.

I'm rich!I can do what ever I want and I would do everything just to make you leave Jungkook and me!She pointed the gun at me with a fierce look.

Did you forgot about the deal?!I screamed and she shook her head.

Fuck the deal!I want Jungkook to be mine now!

BANG!

My eyes widen as Jungkook gave me a painful smile before it faded right away as his body slid down right infront of me.

N-no.I mutter under my breath as I sat beside his all bloody body.

Y-y/n I love you.Was the last thing that came out of his mouth before he shut his eyes close as his breathing also stops.

_
12/06/20
This chap was written like just now and I did not bother on rereading it peace✌