Oneshot 86

Hon, let shave a date this evening.My husband, Jungkook wrap his arm around me and I didn't hesitate on hugging him by wrapping my arms around his waist.

I pinch his side and amazingly he didn't flinch like he usually does.

Why are you so sexy.I said with a pout as I look at him with my furrowed brows and he just boop me on my nose while giggling.

Cause I work out.He said in a duh tone before tightening his hold on me.

I just ask you out a while ago and you didn't even answer it.He said in a baby tone which made me feel the feeling I always have when I'm with him.

Okay, let's go on a date.I said with a nod and he instantly gave me a peck on the lips which caught me off guard.

I'm still not use on you giving me a peck with no permission.I said honestly with a playful glare and he just shake his head.

And I'm also not use of you being all cute infront of me.I burst out laughing at what he said like wut?me?being cute?I'm not even closer on being a cute one.

I'm not even cute.I gave him a blank look after I recover from laughing hard.

Shhh stop talking and it's already 6:30pm better start getting ready.He once again gave me a peck before standing up from the large sofa leaving me cold.

But I'm too lazy to dress up.I whined while kicking my feet in the air.

Don't worry I called your friends to help you.He opened the door and my two bestfriends walk in like models but when they saw me they jump in the sofa I'm in like kids which made me laugh at how silly they still act even at the age of 25.

Now let's begin!

•Pt2 on the way!and the book is also ending when I finally achieve my goal on this book.

-Jeonlys