√O:67 PART 2 - Companion inside the prison*chp60*

I look at Jungkook's form from afar and shake my head in disappointment.

After he was bailed out of the prison they finally gave me the freedom that I always wanted after they finalized me as innocent, and it was also thanks to my cousin Taehyung whose a great lawyer.

I look for Jungkook for days but now that I finally saw him, I was feeling betrayed.How can he do this to me?I thought there was something going on between us?

He just came out of the bar with a slut in his arms as they were eating each other's face.

I made a fist and march their way angrily.

"Jungkook!how can you do this to me?!you bastard!" I pulled the girl's blonde straightened hair backwards and Jungkook just stared at me blankly.

I push the girl somewhere and I heard a thud behind me and a scream but it did not made me look away from Jungkook with fire in my eyes.

I gave Jungkook a cold look and his stare at me remained, his eyes were asking a lot of questions but all I can think of was the scene earlier and it keep on playing inside my head.

"Y-y/n?" I let out an angry laugh and bit the side of my lips in anger.

I gave him a hard slap that made him face sideways he turn to look at me again and I raise my hand again but I stop midway and caress his redden cheek instead.

"If I once again caught you having an affair with a dog behind my back better watch out cause I'm really beating the shit out of you, King of the prison." I threatened him calling him with the title he introduced to me when we first met.

My eyes went lower down to his lips and wipe it roughly feeling making sure that it was clean and when I felt that it was enough that was then I slammed my lips on his plump ones.

-Jeon Jungkook's POV*The Next Day*-

I wrap my arms harder on the soft thing in my hold only to hear a groan coming from it-wait!

I flutter my eyes open and I can't believe what I'm seeing right now!it was Y/n.

I gave myself a slap and sat on the bed I was in then I notice the scattered clothes on the ground.

I look down at myself and shit I'm naked!I look at Y/n on my side and was frozen for a bit when I saw her also staring at me with anger in her eyes.

"Y/n?your a-alive?" I stutter still not believing it and I can't help but to tear up as I pulled her into a hug then I also felt her arms hug me back.

Then a slap landed on my naked back which made me flinch as it made a loud smacking sound and damn it stings.

"Yah!Jeon Jungkoo-"

I pulled away from the hug cutting off her words and instantly gave her a kiss on the forehead but her fierce eyes still look at me like a cat staring at it's prey.

"The guards told me that you were executed." Her fierce expression soften at what I said and then she sigh.

"And I also saw you with a slut yesterday." I was taken aback at what she said then I suddenly remembered everything that happened and scratch my head with a nervous expression as Y/n rise a brow at me.

"But you slap me and I also made you take advantage of my body last night." I reasoned with a pout then she smack me on my head which made me hiss in pain.

"It was me who gave my body to you and I should be the real victim here too." She gave me a glare then move the quilt covering our body and a stained bedsheet was seen.

"Then we're just two virgins who gave ourself up on each other." I look at her with a sheepish smile then I stared at her bare body and an idea appeared inside my head before I pulled her back down on the bed.

Writing:December 25,2020
Editing:September 24,2021

-Your cute author, Jeonlys🐇