Oneshot 78

Hey who are you two chatting with?I ask the two beside me, my boyfriend and friend keep on giggling on their phones while I was here giving them weird looks.

Yah Jeon Jungkook what are you laughing about?I ask and tried to peek on what he is watching but he instantly put down his phone and shake his head with a smile.

I glance at Sana only to see her also stop using her phone which made me feel suspicious.

Kookoo let's go on a date after school.I suggest with an excited tone.

I have something to do after school Y/n.I frown when he just called me by my name but I nodded my head with a sad look.

I turned to look at Sana and she also look at me with a questioning look.

Let's hang out on my house.I gave her a cute smile but she shake her head with a sad look which made me frown again.

What are you going to do after school kookoo?Jungkook gave me a nervous look as he glance at Sana who also stared at him with the same look.

F-family dinner.He finally answered after a minute of staring at Sana and I suddenly got an idea.

Can I join you then?I gave him a puppy like eyes but he shake his head while scratching the back of his neck as a sign of lying.

I let out a sigh in disappointment before excusing myself to go to the bathroom but the real thing is I'm just going eavesdrop on their conversation.

I walk out of the class and there was only him and Sana left inside which made me feel something odd it's like I don't trust them not after I found something suspicious going on with the two of them.

Jungkook what are you doing?I heard Sana ask in her like whispering tone and I push myself closer wanting to hear everyting on what they'll say clearly.

I'm so fed up with her calling me kookoo babe please let's just ditch her and we can finally be together with no problem.What Jungkook said made me cover my mouth as I slowly walk backwards feeling betrayed.

After being together for two years he's just going to throw those memories we had?how could he?

Sana, she was someone I trust but how can she steal my boyfriend?she knew how much I love him but why?

I'll break things with her.

•Damn everytime I hear a BTS song it's like my world just stops working!

-Jeonlys