Oneshot 111

After the death of his lover that occured a hundred years ago, he felt numb and alone.He trusted the King, the King that he thought was a good man but he was wrong when the King himself was the one who ended his life after all the things he had done for his majesty.He was betrayed and he can't trust anymore.On the day he went back home after the war he was too late when the village he once lived in was now burnt to ashes.He felt his world crumbled into pieces and the thirst for revenge drowned him and in the end he still died.He was called a hero and his name is Jeon Jungkook.In every reincarnation he had all he did was do bad things he was too good in doing those things.Until his 111th life.He was determine on finding the woman he love.Dae where are you?

Jungkook walk onto the crowded village with his sword attach on his side.The place was too crowded that a person might even get lost from the populated road of people.He heard shoutings of man around but he went deaf ears in this for he doesn't really care and there are a lot of other people who can help.I mean it's not like it's just him whose strolling around the crowd.

Princess Y/n!

Your highness!?

WHERE ARE YOU?!

The shoutings were repeatedly screamed out and Jungkook stop on his tracks not because he saw a princess but because he saw a woman who has the familiar features of the woman he once and only loved.A smile crept up on his lips that rarely appeared but it soon faded when a man approach her with a child on his hold.

He felt a thousand of needles attack his already wounded beating organ at the scene playing infront of him.He can't believe that the woman he promised to marry and love eternally is now with someone and they even have a child now.Dae notice his gaze and gave him a small smile before averting back her gaze on her lover and child.Her smile were still the same... beautiful.He once again felt betrayed.

Why am I the only one who can remember my past?WHY?!is it because of the wish I wished on the demon King?

Let me love the person I dearly love eternally.

It was a simple wish but the said wish was not even granted to him instead the people he love dearly were taken away from him leaving all alone.

Jungkook felt a throbbing pain on his head that made him clutch onto his head and grit his teeth from the unbearable pain.It was worse than the death he experience from the past lives.Right as the pain dissolve he was almost thrown backwards when someone bump onto his chest.He is strong but the bump was not the reason of him almost thrown instead it was the spark he felt from the person who bump onto him.

He stared onto the person and for the first time he felt his world stop moving as he held eye contact with the lady with a crown decorated with diamonds in it.A royal princess.

I-i'm sorry, sir!Y/n quickly cross her legs and bend it low as an apology but the man she apologize onto was still frozen on his spot that she think that he didn't hear the words she just said.Y/n tilted her head to the side when she felt a sudden feeling of dejavu.The man infront of her look so familiar as if.... she met him before from her past lives.Yes, she indeed also remembers her past including the part where she was always assassinated by the same exact person and she can't believe that she's now facing that person who keeps on killing her before she could even marry someone or even atleast reach the age of 20.

You were the sick fuck who keeps on killing me!now bow down peasant!

•Why am I so into royal stuff this days ●ω●

-Your cute author, Jeonlys🐇

Jeon Jungkook Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें