Oneshot 110

The young man on his early 20s sat infront of the lady who is known to be the only child of the duke and duchess L/n.She was also known to be a spoiled brat who believes that she can get everything she wants but now that he met her in person he's having the second thoughts.Lady Y/n who elegantly sip on her cup of tea looks completely the opposite of what the rumours says.But he can't let himself a Prince to be fooled with such act and soft features of hers.She might be just putting up a fake facade.

Speak.Prince Jungkook was the first one to break the silence after the 10 minutes of being silent.It was peaceful and silent it was one of the thing Prince Jungkook likes the most and the L/n's garden is a very beautiful place to stay and relax.

Your highness, I'm sorry if I'm rude but are you fine with our engagement?Y/n's soft voice rang on the Prince's ears and he can't help but be astonish at how nice her voice was. Jungkook went silent for a bit before leaning his upper body closer to the female who look flustered at the closeness.

Base on what I heard about the rumours of you roaming around the palace I was disappointed that the King chose you to be my fiance but right now just being this close... and hearing your delicate voice everyday I don't mind being with you for the rest of my life.What he said made Y/n's heart skip two beats as she felt her face became warmer than before.

Y-your highness, I'm happy that you accept me as your engagement partner...even!even if you'll be having some concubine in the future!I promise on being a great Queen just like your Queen mother!Y/n exclaimed happiness in her eyes as it lit up with anticipation but the Prince on the other hand frown at the word"concubine".

Thinking about his six half brothers whose a son of a concubine of his father the King he doesn't want to follow the King's steps.He wants to only have one woman in his life to rule with him to only carry his children with love and care that only he felt with his Queen mother.For short he doesn't want to have any concubine when he have Lady Y/n that is soon going to be a Queen.

Don't think about such thought.He coldly said as Y/n purse her lips a bit frighten at the cold tone his highness used.

I'm sorry to upset you, Prince Jungkook.Y/n lower her head her gaze onto her cool tea that was brewed by herself.It was one of the thing that she is great in.

No need to apologize Y/n-can I call you that way, Lady Y/n?Prince Jungkook slowly reach out for Y/n's small soft delicate looking hand as he caress it softly.

I don't mind, your highness.She tighten her hold on his hand and Jungkook smile at this bold act.He's happy that she's starting to open up to him.

Then just call me Jungkook, my Queen.

-Your cute author, Jeonlys🐇