Oneshot 26

So guys did you?Suran ask all of the sudden then me and Lisa stayed silent.

Well about the prank I actually fogot about it.I thought as I scratch my head.it's a hobbit of mine.

H-he broke up with me.Lisa sob and she broke out into tears as me and Suran look at her worriedly as we comfort her.

That a guy doesn't deserve you Lis.Suran said as she rub Lisa's back.

So Y/n did you?Suran turned to look at me and I gulp making her squint her eyes.

Well I actually forgot about it and yeah hihi.I said while laughing awkwardly and she rolled her eyes.

You are so unfair!She said and cross her arms before pouting.

Can I actually just do it tonight?how bout that hmmm?I ask and she nodded her head and gave me a thumbs up.

_

I walk back home nervously I don't think I can do this what if he'll leave me like what Lisa's boyfriend did?

I walk inside our shared house and sigh as I took off my shoe and ran upstairs to get ready.

I took out some food coloring as I mixed it with the water.

Making the water turn into dark red it really looks like an actual blood.

I put some between my legs making me cringe as the water soak my shorts.

I went back to our shared room with the cup as I went near our bed.

I sigh and started to pour some as I quickly put the cup back inside the bathroom.

I went back to our bedroom only to be shock when I recognize the bedsheet that is now stain with red liquid.

I panic as I felt my eyes started to water after.

What will I do?I'm sure he'll scold me for dirtying his favourite bedsheet that was given to him by his late mother.

My tears started to roll down my cheeks and got more panic when I heard the door downstairs open and shut as I hear his voice calling out for me.

It's now or never.

I tuck myself in a second as I started to sob but I tried to stop it but it won't stop.it's useless.

The door opened and I can hear Jungkook sigh as I hear his footsteps coming near the bed I was tuck in.

Why are you sleeping early Y/n?He ask but I didn't answer him and I felt him caress my hair as he played with it.

Are you ok Y/n?He ask worry lingering on his tone when he heard my sobs he then turned me around and I face him showing him my puffy eyes and red nose.

Why are you crying?did someone hurt you?He ask again but I didn't answer and continued to cry.

Then he finally notice red stain and sigh.

He pulled me in a hug as I hug him back I thought he would be mad or would yell at me.

Why didn't you tell me huh?He ask and pull the blanket away from my body.

As he scan the bed sheet which is stain by the water with the food coloring I made.

He went to the bathroom with the blanket which has a bit of stain and I panic once again.

What if he'll be mad?when he comes back?will he broke up with me?

I wipe my tears with my hand that is now trembling in fear.

He came back with a clean white towel.

Show me.He said and I look at him curiously.

I'll clean the blood.He said and I opend my legs abit as he started to wipe my inner thighs.

Does it hurt?He ask concerned and I shake my head.

What would he do if he'll knew that it was just a prank him?

Do you want to eat something?He ask and I again shake my head as I continued to sob.

Now now stop crying it's ok.He said and gave me a reassuring smile.

A-actually.I started and he look at me waiting for my next words.

I-if I'll say t-this please d-dont be mad.I said and he noded his head.

This is just actually a prank that me and my friends did.I said as my gaze was still on my still trembling hands.

And he got silent and I got scared.

Then he hug me.

I know.he said and I was shock.

B-but how?I ask stuttering and he look at me and ruffled my hair before letting out a giggle.

I saw the cup.He said with a smile and I quickly hide my face with my hand.

Come on babe don't be shy you know I love you right?so I won't be mad when it comes to you.

I love you so much.I said and hug him as I felt him hug me back.

And about this sheet I'll just wash it don't worry about it ok?I then nodded my head before closing my eyes shut feeling sleepy already.

You should go change now Y/n.He said and I pulled away from the hug.

I wore it and when I turned around I saw the bedsheet now change into something different and I jump on it happily as I heared Jungkook's laugh.

_____
11/27/20
A/n:This is so cringey don't read it Xd