Oneshot 29

I shouldn't have trusted you!you ruined my life!how could you kill my sister?!Jungkook said angrily as tears rolled down his cheeks but I continued to cry not answering.

Answer me!He angrily said as he held the collar of my shirt tightly.

S-s-it was my fault.I finally answered, stuttering.

It was actually not my fault it was his girlfriend's fault she was the one who pushed Junri after knowing that she was cheating on her brother.

I was there when she was hit by a car, I saw everything, and Jungkook came after it and his girlfriend blamed me for killing his sister..

It was not my fault.

_

It's been a week since I left my room, I can't stop thinking about Junri's death he doesn't know the truth that he needs to know.

I've tried talking to Jungkook but how will I?when I can't even go near him as his girlfriend is always with him.

Junri needs justice and I'm the only one who can help her cause I was the witness.

_

Mrs.Jeon please I need to talk to Jungkook he need to know the trut-
Y/n you've done enough I don't even know why I'm facing you now knowing you just killed my daughter.She said coldly and I look down as tears rolled down my cheeks as my head turned blank.

I just lost his mothers trust.

Just this time Mrs.Jeo-Enought!I said enough your lucky I didn't file any case on you.She said as her eyes started to get teary and she slammed the door on me.

I slide down on their door step as I cry hard.

Why can't they just listen to me?
_

Junri was buried yesterday and I was able to come for Jungkook's mom threatened me that if I come she would sent me to jail.

I'm hopeless His girlfriend was the murderer she push Junri and I can't help her I'm so useless.

Am I really a murderer?

_

Mom?me and my girlfriend Bora have been together for a year and I really love her.Jungkook started and Mrs.Jeon look at him with a little smile.

You want to get married to her right?She said and Jungkook nodded his head happily as he look at Bora with love in his eyes.

You don't have to ask son this is your life and if your happy with it I'm also happy.

Thank you so much mom!

_

He's getting married?no!he can't!Dad!he needs to know that Bora was at fault for his sisters death!I said angrily and dad sigh before putting the invitation a side.

We can't do anything Y/n.He said sadly and hug me as I started to tear up and he rub my back.

But d-dad I love h-him.

We can't do anything child It's Fate and fate is cruel.

_

I wore my dress and put some make-up to cover the bags under my eyes.

It's the wedding day and instead of being happy I was sad.

You look very beautiful Y/n I hope someday you'll also get married.Dad said behind and I smiled.

Let's go?the wedding is starting anytime we don't want go be late.

_

Oh I see you really went on me and Jungkook's wedding mmm?Bora said with me smirk as she cross her arms on her chest.

Your disgusting.I said and she put on a shock face.

How could you say that to a beautiful woman like m-oh!I know your just jealous of me.She said and laugh while covering her mouth.

I rolled my eyes on her.

You killed Junri.I said coldly and she stop laughing.

And so?She said with a proud smirk.

Your a murderer!I screamed.

But atleast they thought that it was you whose the murderer am I smart enough?She said still with the smirk.

You bitch!I screamed and pulled her long brown hair and she started to yell for me to stop but I still continued.

Ahhh!stop it your hurting me!She said as she clawed her long sharp nails on my hand making it bleed but I still didn't stop she deserve this.

Yah!what are you doing?!A very angry voice was heared behind me and I push Bora away to turn around only to see Jungkook.

He went our way and bump his shoulder with mine and pulled the crying Bora on his arms.

And I just stand frozen looking at them and I can see Bora giving me a glare.

Jungkook turned to face me and gave me a slap that made me face to the right, I was shock this is the first time someone slap me and I didn't expect it to be Jungkook.

Get out!He screamed as he pointed at the open door but I just look at him with my teary eyes.

Bora is the one who killed Junri.I finally talk and he shake his head looking at me.

No, it was you who killed my sister!who would even believe you when it's clearly you who push her and good thing Bora witness everything, why?He ask and I look at Bora behind him whose smirking arms folded.

How will I know how or why I killed her when it's not me who killed her?!it was Bora who killed her because Junri knew her dirty secret!God!why can't you just believe me?!I finally let it out and I look at Jungkook straight in the eyes and I can see that he's believing me or he's thinking twice if what I'm saying is true or Bora's.

Just look at her Jungkook!how can you be so blind!she's clearly just after your money!and you didn't even see my real feelings for you.I said but silently at the last part.

Guards!Take her!He suddenly said and took Bora into a side hug as the guards went in and handcuff me as I look at him in disbelief.

Is this really what you want?I hope you'll not regret your decision on believing that bitch.I just want the justice that Junri deserve.

I won't regret my decision on marrying Bora and you don't have to find the justice on my sisters death cause I believe that it was you who killed her.

-Jeonlys